Saturday, March 31, 2018

And The Cosmic Balance Is Maintained

I began the search for MOOK, which turned out far better than expected.  Just as LOGICAL FALLACY has gematria of 911 and some other jewels I’ve shared, the law of large numbers and how they relate to coincidences took over and threw me a bone.  I could have gotten something I didn’t like.  I could have gotten no result at all.  I expected if anything it would be something asinine like KITE which I’d happily have settled for.  Instead, a word that defies any expectations of having any cosmic significance.

So speaking of being thrown a bone.  My snarky comment of choice about the topics that are picked is usually about puppies being rescued.  Now the cosmic scales have been shifted the other direction and the balance has been maintained.  Yesterday I found this comment:

“So I would like your opinion on one of my posts.”

Innocent enough at first glance.  This was added to the blog post about the book release.  Never one to turn down the opportunity to check on how wrong this person is I gave a look.  It was supposed to be a quick check on what school of thought, what variation he is using I’ve seen before.  It was supposed to be a story about Trump or Parkland.  Instead, I get puppy mutilation.
Starless Go Lightly, or at least just GO
At first I thought this might be added to the list of recurring targets.  The gematria (which I’ll get to) has a new twist.  Then I found this appears to be just one post including gematria.  Like a Sunny Peaches finding numbers one time to throw in the middle of all the other claptrap, because you can always find the numbers in anything.  Especially if you force it like this guy.

Now Poe’s Law could be applicable because this guy is so far out there he makes Sunny look sane in comparison.  If there’s other gematria postings they are lost amidst other content that includes:

An erotic dream that left him with a hard on for an hour afterwards.
Past life experience.
And the beloved katana that was referenced in the response to his FTFM blog post comment.

And then I had enough looking at information I really didn’t want to know any more about.  Just in case he has a bit about vegan pumpkin pie or Satanic math, I don’t want to know.  There is a reason for my post about the run on sentence yesterday other than just mocking bad grammar.  If I spent time on that I’d never get to the actual gematria.  Heck, there’s even a relatively new blog that has no sense of proper capitalization.  The author doesn’t do Francis Bacon numerology on the wrong grammar, so I have left it alone for now.  The common theme among that blog, the run on sentence and Mr. Puppy Mutilation -

Why would I care about any message you have about a serious topic if you can’t display it in at least a somewhat coherent manner?  Two sentences with one question mark and no other punctuation.  Yeah, that really helps your cause.

And now we have animal abusers planning their crime in advance with gematria.  I don’t think any animal should be senselessly abused.  Why should I believe you when you have them booting up gematrix.org in advance to plot their crimes to make sure they do it by the numbers “just right”?  Organic matrix?  Illuminati?  Solar eclipse?  Drones with electromagnets?  What exactly do you believe, how does it fit in with the rest of the crowd you seek to impress?  Because based on Shadowless Noir’s response, like me he is completely not impressed.

So here’s the way the gematria is extra specially silly.  After presenting a series of PhraseShopped dog mutilation words I also see that like I expect English/Sumerian is used as well as simple.  Made up phrases and multiple elisions.  That’s a really good start to forcing the numbers.  Then there’s a whole section titled The Divisions.  Now we see his angle 145/115 = 1.26.  Rounded off.  And this means something because of SWORDOFGOD=126.  To blazes with the solar eclipse rituals, this fruit  ninja is all about his beloved katana.  I can’t say I’m surprised that commenting on his blog is locked out.

Now even if not actually used to get some truncated form of 1.26 to be equally to 126 (which it’s not)  he further ruins his message about the important issues by documenting the gematria of his made up phrases in Sumerian, which is ordinal x 6.  Extending this to the illogical conclusion since we already know other mathematical ciphers than x 6 have been suggested you can:
1). Calculate the ordinal gematria of any made up phrase.
2). Multiply that by any whole number.
3). Repeat steps one and two.
4). Divide the larger number by the smaller number.
5). Compare the result to 126.

Gematria loving criminals haven’t had this so easy since the invention of the cliptractor ™️.  You could just save the time and take your shoehorned swordhorned initial phrase and multiply it by any number, divide it by any number until you get 126. Or better still, just say everything equals 126.  Or yet even better just say, “I like puppies not being abused, unicorns and hard ons” and save us all a lot of time.  At least we can all be thankful that it seems he hasn’t taken his mutilated dog and pony show to YouTube, though that could be really entertaining for a change of pace.  Just another gematrimook.

No comments:

Post a Comment