Monday, March 5, 2018

New And Improved Ill Advised Predictions

Time to be proactive here. Last year I made a thread about making predictions that shouldn't be made I basically just had screen shots. Since then I've advanced in technology and now can copy links to the source material without having to type it longhand. So we'll start with this that was made September last year. A lot can happen before Wimbledon starts.
https://web.archive.org/web/20180227221032/http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/09/26-43-55-191-206-sloan-stephens-wins-us.html?m=1


The idea is that the Gematria authors and loyal minions seem to have real short memories when it comes to actual predictions being made. There are so many conflicting messages, so much vagueness and ambiguity. And if the actual genuine prediction is made, if it's not lost in the "I never said that" retort nonsense is left with the more nonsensical "They changed the script to make me look bad". If you know they are reading what you type there's absolutely zero reason to even bother trying to make an actual prediction. So just stop


I could have put up the Colts for Super Bowl 54 post, but there's already a vague, "Could this mean the Colts will be in Super Bowl 54?" conflicting post. As time goes on, if actual predictions are made I'll put them in a separate collection before the event. And I will not edit out whatever predictions actually are right, trusting that the past track record of essentially a coin flip will hold true.


The next post will examine a prediction that's worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment