Monday, March 12, 2018

Stacey Travis/Copyrights/My Phone

Each topic not worthy of a full post on its own, so let's throw them all together. The first two are somewhat related.


Stacey Travis
The Forty Minutes to go post did have a purpose of suggesting that a real, recognizable celebrity death didn't happen. When I checked Wikipedia, the representative of evil number changing bastards that alternate between godlike power and gross incompetence didn't have any name I recognized until going back to David Ogden Stiers days earlier. For now the application of dipshitmatic immunity allows the lack of death to be ignored. Whoever writes the story gets to choose the outcome. Predictions can be wrong by simply ignoring that you said Dallas was a lock to make the Superbowl and the evil empire flipped the script.


The not terribly well thought out post included date numerology of 22 and the word DEATH =20 while applying dipshitmatic immunity to LIFE=22. After being frustrated trying to add a STACEY TRAVIS HAS BEEN ALIVE FOR xxx DAYS counter to a post, I thought it would be fun to figure out all the days that would be a good day for Stacey to remain alive. For now the math is bypassed for the remainder of the year. By invoking lack of relative privation 2018 -->2x18=36. LIFE=22. Sum of divisors of 22 =36. 2018 is a good year for Stacey to stay alive. Now I just have to invoke dipshitmatic immunity if she gets sick or injured and change my guess. Probably by 2019 I'll have her alive indefinitely in some way. Then I'll invoke the "It's OK to predict Bob Dylan's death every day" subsection and stop once she gets really old.*


  Copyrights
Dan shared his displeasure with having a video targeted by the evil empire.
https://web.archive.org/web/20180312075223/http://themindlessfreaks.blogspot.com/2018/03/copyright-claim-blocked-worldwide-on-my.html?m=1
I wish it worked that way. If the creators and copyright holders of Family Guy were to invoke their copyright he has at least six other Family Guy themed videos. I got bored after going back as far as the 2017 NBA playoffs. If they were not selectively incompetent one would think they would know all seven videos had to go instead of just one.


Theoretically there could have been content outside Family Guy that bothered someone else. If it was Family Guy related I am amused that it's ok for other people to use FG imagery, yet they don't want it associated with conspiracy theorists. In any event, holding a copyright is not an obligation to enforce it. The holder gets to choose. A common misconception.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/10-things-everyone-gets-wrong-about-intellectual-proper-1679011301


I dropped my phone and cracked the casing. Looks like I will have to suck it up and upgrade. Which includes a not outdated browser. For now the miracle of duct tape is fine, but I'm overdue. If I disappear for a day or two it's because I'm personalizing and getting all my passwords fixed up.


*Don't forget to keep those hot chick coincidence meters running. There's a reason I mention them. If you haven't been keeping track:
Jenna Coleman, Stacey Travis, Alexa Davalos, Mila Kunis, Victoria Pratt, Karen Gillan. I'm feeling good so let's add a pre Tom Cruise Katie Holmes to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment