Saturday, March 17, 2018

Wollongong, The Shoehorning Capital Of The Universe



Now what can this possibly mean?  It’s obvious!  It’s obvious, because it’s not obvious!

Which at a deeper level actually does make a weird, twisted kind of sense.  So for those who don’t have superior recognition of the obvious skills that need to have the obvious pointed out I will obviously need to explain.  It’s not my fault that you obviously don’t recognize the obvious, so I obviously point out that I am about to insult your intelligence.  If you object, then you are obviously a retarded troll shill.  Or maybe a lighthouse custodian.  Or a ghost.  A ghost that haunts lighthouses.  Or a shipwrecked pirate.  Or a shipwrecked pirate ghost.  Or a time traveler.  Or a ghost time traveler or a lighthouse custodian time traveler or a ghost pirate time traveler that cleans lighthouses during lunch breaks from the main job of ghosting.  But not a retarded ghost troll.  That would be just plain stupid.

What I’ve come upon here is the near perfect image for shoehorning.  I was messing around looking for a good test picture to upload and found this.  So there you have it.  Instead of an image linked from website that could disappear (like a ghost!) or be destroyed by Somalian hacker pirates (flying false flags!) this is uploaded from a screenshot.  Which is why it has the little arrowhead doohickeys on the sides.  That makes me lean towards ghosts because seriously, when have you ever heard of pirates shooting arrows?  That would be just plain stupid.

Now it might not actually be obvious, but through overuse of the word, insinuating that ghosts shooting arrows makes more sense than arrow shooting pirates, and the post title I’ve provided some clues.  Other than proving I can upload screenshots and getting paid by the NWO (North Wollongong Observatory.  Used to be a lighthouse.) for mentioning Wollongong I am talking about the overused defense of shoehorning.  Use of the words obvious, undeniable and clear. As if no matter how mind bogglingly stupid what is to follow is negated by addition of a single adjective.  There’s even a chapter title in this book thing called something like “Undeniable Evidence of Sports Rigging”.

Obvious is by far the top choice.  Undeniable is second.  Clear, I’ve seen a few times.  But just like the broken records they are they can’t even throw in a “transparent” or “apparent” once in awhile.  Which doesn’t change the message content, but would at least make readers not want to stab themselves through the eye sockets with a putty knife after the same word keeps showing up.  The content and use is, well, obvious.  Oh, not to them.  To the rational thinkers.  It’s our good friend, psychological projection wrapped up in one tiny word.  It’s translation is “if you don’t agree with me you are a retarded troll shill pirate ghost” and its use is immediate and invariably necessary defense.  Because there must be some internet law already named for this.  Some variant of Badger’s Law.

The use of the word obvious in a gematria narrative means that indeed the content is absolutely not obvious.

Now back to the picture.  Let’s take some educated guesses.  It is some image of some sort.  It is currently located at the very least, one Internet address.  And that’s pretty much all I have for actual evidence to support it.  I can use logic to expand my guesses into more likely things that I could get away with using “obvious” to describe.  Assuming those that I am communicating with have reasonable critical thinking skills.  But, in fact, I do NOT know that this is actually a photo of lighthouse guts in Wollongong.  I do not know that it was taken by the person whose shoes are apparently showing on the top of the staircase.  It could be a camera set up to click a picture remotely and there just happened to be someone’s shoes on the staircase.  Any details I suggest beyond what I actually know are shoehorned in.  Which is why shoes in a Wollongong image are perfect for shoehorning.

Obvious is too strong a modifier to throw about at the drop of a pirate’s cutlass.  I can suggest that it’s likely this is a tourist or city official paid to snap the photo and it is the lighthouse guts it says that it is.  I have no good reason to think that a model of the lighthouse was built at the studio of the Australian equivalent of Wollongong.  (Which I believe is Wolf Creek). If I say “obvious” I can trust that my audience understands that by applying Occam’s Razor this makes sense and I really only mean highly likely.  But here’s what you get in gematria stories:

It’s a photo from 1936 taken by the time traveling Ghost Pirate LeChuck from Monkey Island yesterday and the spiral staircase obviously means DNA helixes.  And if you try to shoehorn in an alternate equally valid subject, based on mimicking my flawed logic, like alien remotely operated cameras you are obviously a faggot troll.  And if you don’t believe me, HAH!  33!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment