Monday, July 10, 2017

Time To Use My Superior Predictive Gematria Superpowers

I'm feeling magnanimous, so I'm giving this more than a week in advance. There's a big date coming up. We all now how great a track record gematria has in reporting things after the fact. I'm going to make a prediction for July 22nd right now.


7/22/2017. Or just 7/22


Or 22/7. There you go. 227- let's call this Pi Jr. Day. It's not enough that March 14th is jokingly called Pi day by normal people, the gematria community also Tinders 7/22 into the same sacred status. Even in my recap of Mr. Maze yesterday I could have mentioned that he used the 'span of days' calculator twice. Once to reach 896 days. Once to reach 897 days. So now instead if two Pi days we have four. I think May 18th is 138 days into the year leaving 227. Hard to tell. Maybe it was a leap year. And a date in November. Okay let's just call it six Pi days a year. Except that on March 14th there's a different span left in the year and....anniversary's of major events related to 3/14 ....plus or minus one for the end date span. Fuck it. Every day is a Pi day.


Oh yeah, the prediction. At least one comment will be made about 7/22 being a Pi day. Gromk used his superior pattern recognition skills, that have nothing to do with geometry, and saw that the date written as 22/7 is 227. Durp, on the other hand, consumed too much peach brandy at the aphelion barbecue on or about July 3rd and died of arsenic poisoning. So it is one of the less Tindered dates. As for predicting any significant events, I don't have a clue. But I'm not the one making outrageous claims that only get reported on after the fact. I would like to say that I predict Ji-Tu Cumbuku would die then. He was in an episode of the TV show 227. But he had the indecency to die yesterday.


I will make another actual prediction which may or may not come true. It comes down to how much attention is paid to this blog. I expect this mistake will not be repeated. And I'll admit it if I'm wrong, because I win either way.


Just yesterday we had the illogic chain of gematria-Pi-circles-infinity symbol is two circles. I've said it before, weeks or months ago. Pi relates to curved lines. In our quest for the aesthetically pleasing we like to strive for perfection and circles are pretty. More accurately would be to say that Pi relates to ovals. A circle is glorified oval. Pi x Radius squared is commonly known. Ovals are Pi x radius of length x radius of width. In a circle the length and width just happen to be the same.


And the key flaw in the logic is the concept of infinity being thrown in. If Pi were 22/7 instead of an infinite non- repeating decimal you can never achieve a perfect circle.


And to top off yesterday's post Hubbard made about Pi and circles - 0 is a circle, when just like the number 0 I've just typed in here its clearly an oval.


Let's see if the wording gets changed to circles/ovals/arcs/curved lines by July 22nd.







No comments:

Post a Comment