Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Huge Holiday Coming Up In August!!!

Let's also add this to the list of my predictions. Now that I have their attention and they (the meaningless number crunching gematrigurus) have taken to making corrections based on my comments here I predict that starting either immediately or at least before mid-August we will be besieged by the alleged relevance of a notable date in August.


I'm not talking about the August 21st solar eclipse. They've spread beaten that heat exhausted mule to death. It's a date that should have far more significance to them, and yet has been completely ignored. So at the risk of training them and releasing the Krakheads, I start with why it should be important.


Some topics are certainly not brought up. Most notably is the South Park episode mocking numerology and conspiracy theories. Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park in general - sure. Lots of pop culture references, long running series, entertaining. That one episode isn't discussed. Don't raise awareness about how the general population (read - sane people) think about the subject matter. The TV series 227 isn't talked about in regards to Pi, probably because it wasn't that popular. Despite the name of the series being a number they want to illogically defend to the death. So I understand those omissions.


Especially lately EVERYTHING about Pythagoras has become a hot topic for Hubbard. Including factual inaccuracies.
It's only a few days ago his compatriot Aristarchus was credited with discovering the distance to the sun. Wrong. At best he was the first to correctly place the Sun at the center with the planets rotating around it. I'll let you look it up, as for the distance...he was a little....nooo....a shitload off. A huge pythonym.


This date was probably overlooked because it's not mentioned in the newspapers (and online). Unlike the already hyped up solar eclipse. It's a mathematics curiosity. Like the time in high school when we synchronized our watches to 12:34 on 5/6/78. Don't be a Durp. That's 12345678. It arises from the calendar flipping to the year 2000. And this has already happened twice earlier this century. No mention from the numerology crowd that I can find. And I spent 1 and 1/2 hours looking for it.


Don't worry, the big reveal is coming soon.


I find my discovery of this amusing. Somebody I know pointed this out to me, not just because of my penchant for recreational mathematics, but because of my criticism of all matters gematria related. The sane people are tired of the conspiracy nonsense.


The big day is August 15, 2017. This is related to Pythagorean triples, a concept common enough to have a listing on Wikipedia. For those of us that had algebra in school we were beleaguered by word problems on the Pythagorean theorem that had 3,4 and 5. Even though hand held calculators were starting to become common when I had algebra this made things easy. 3 squared + 4 squared = 5 squared. 9+16=25. No rounding necessary, no fractions.


So why is this probably the first you are hearing about this if Pythagoras is so special you make up things that aren't true? You don't have to make it up. The numbers and dates are there. 5/12/2013 also works. There are three Pythagorean Theorem days every century. If I were some nearly infinitely powered entity I'd be busier than Santa Claus on Christmas Eve doing all kinds of important shit. If I were an astute researcher of dates and numbers I'd be writing my doctoral thesis on this, instead of waiting for a critic of my bogus system to point it out to me. If I missed the 21st century references that I doubt were made, big deal. I'd expect lots of references to 3/4/1905 which aren't there. I even checked 8/17/2015, which would be a mistake, but if 39=93 then 8/15/2017 =8/17/2015. Nothing. It makes just as much sense if not more to call 3/4/05 Pythagorean Theorem Day as it does to call 3/14 Pi day.


So much for math being sacred. And to rub salt in the open wound. RELIGIOUS and AGNOSTIC have the same numerology. So much for sacred being sacred.







No comments:

Post a Comment