Tuesday, July 11, 2017

If I Had A System I Believed In...

I need to mention for those that aren't aware that numerologist grand extra super deluxe* Zachary Hubbard has thrown his hat into the ring and has taken steps towards achieving the exalted office of President of the US.


Now I could go on about the various reasons how wrong this is on so many levels, qualifications, funds, platform, yadda yadda,...but I've committed to numerology in this blog. So, like his YouTube problems I distance myself from such matters in detail. Other than one quick statement of personal opinion, that this campaign looks to me to have somewhere between zero and zero percent chance of success. And zero doesn't count.


There is no doubt he believes in his gematria. And despite my constant jabs at how completely unpredictive it is and everything is always reported after the fact, he thinks it does. To begin with...sports. And one more specific example. Duck of Truth's video on gematria he called, " nonsense for idiots" and claimed to have predicted Erin Moran's death and others.


It's also clear that numerology of US Presidents is important. The two digit phonograph record is stuck on 88 meaning Donald Trump. If you see 88 in the headline of the post odds are that Trump is coming up.


Now as I scan through the video and blog commentary I've been looking for somebody else to say this first and I haven't found it.


If you really believe in this, where's the numerology on it? Run the numbers, find out if you're wasting your time.


You've got the key facts. Your name, what # president you'd be. Where you were born, birthdate, where you live now including GPS coordinates and lots of other stuff. Before I donated to the Go Fund me campaign, if I was a believer, I'd like to know. Surely the numbers show everything's puppies, double rainbows and unicorns and the devoted followers would love a break from the gloomy "the transgender bar patrons were a masonic ritual sacrifice slaughtered by the elitist police" type of narratives.


All we have so far is frustration about how people don't seem to care. (At the current pace the 100k fundraising goal will take about five years.) This could be the golden opportunity to shut up your critics once and for all and make an accurate prediction to change the world like you want to.


* As I typed 'deluxe', with the x and d keys being so close I mistyped and autocomplete suggested 'deluded'. Hmmmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment