Monday, July 3, 2017

Now I Have That Song Running Through My Head

You know the one. Since this is July 3rd. The one by Blue Swede. The one the weird CGI baby was dancing to in Ally McBeal.


Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga Ooga
Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga Ooga


Hey girl it's the Sun here
Something deep inside of me
Forces this reminder
Today I'm not close to 93


When I bend you over
To kiss you on the lips
I might seem a bit more distant
My orbit's really an ellipse


Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh aaahhhh!
I'm hooked on aphelion!
And I'm high on believing
I screwed up numerology!


So please don't take this badly
I'll say this with some tact
Nothing personal to you girl
But I obey science fact


On this day in particular
I can help you with the math
On this day in closer
To 94 and a half


Aaaahhhh aahhhh aaaah aaaaah!
I'm hooked on aphelion!
I'm high on believing
I'm not always 93


I'll try to make it up, girl
Early on next year
That is when my orbit
Is much more near


But I will never leave you
So put that thought to bed
Unless you go with metric
And use kilometers instead!


Aaaaaahhhhh Im hooked on aphelion
Because the thoughts so appealing
It screws up numerology....



No comments:

Post a Comment