Monday, July 31, 2017

The Gematria Critic Comment Of The Month, July 2017

The best part of this is the source instead of the actual comment.


"Numerology is the most harmless activity of the mentally unstable."


I don't agree on the harmless part. You wouldn't be reading this now if I did.  I do appreciate the sentiment. Loved seeing a group of people engaging in an intelligent discussion about numerology and giving it the disrespect it deserves.


Some public forum out there has a topic of the day thread. Someone shared a pro gematria post and the insults began flying. Many were harsher (and of course more juvenile) in their assessment. I did say that sarcasm scores points with me when I introduced the awards starting in May. This harmless quote may have been full blown sarcasm. It works well even with general sarcasm.


I found this by researching my daily post and it was on the top page of suggestions for my search phrase. It was a couple of years old. Maybe there are more critics out there than i expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment