Thursday, July 13, 2017

Numeronym Update

As I poked around searching in vain for recognition of Pythagorean Theorem days, I hit upon Hubbard's review of the movie Source Code. Numerology was done on a license plate that was the typical alphanumeric combination of a non-personalized plate.*. This included adding the values of the digits to the values of the letters.


Hmmmm.....And he just did gematria on North Korea's KN-17 rocket which ignored the 17. I found that to be silly. I don't know what models 1-16 were like, but I guess the 17th must be some kind of improvement. At least maybe a Dennis Rodman decal stuck on the side.  And Death To America! in Reverse Korean Ordinal fully reduced. I mean, think of the Brits. The NIPTUCKS surely would want them to know whether it was a V-2 buzz bomb or a V-4 rocket bomb that was launched at them. Wouldn't want them getting that wrong. Oh....wait....that was a hoax. Right? Detlef Schrempf hadn't been bred as a scripted actor to rig NBA games, so his decal on the side would be meaningless.


Still feeling in a generous mood here and I immediately thought of a practical time-saving use for this. You are allowed to ignore digits mixed with numbers if you want to.


Let's return to the Out Of The Maze 9/11 gematria.


March 30, 1999=3/30/1999. I choose to ignore everything except the 1.
9/11/2001. I choose to ignore everything except the second 1.


1=1. Problem solved.


But there's more meaning to multiple ways, right.


9/11/2001. I choose to ignore everything except the last 1.


1=1. VoilĂ !


Do I get a cookie? I think I did reply good and deserve a Schrempf cocktail.


* There's an old joke about if you get a vanity license plate that says "I SUCK", is it really a vanity plate? I think the sme question can be asked if you get a plate saying, "ILUVGEM8RIA".

No comments:

Post a Comment