Sunday, July 9, 2017

Out Of The Maize And Into The Corn Popper

A quick side note before the main topic. How much numerology has affected my life. My morning routine starts with taking care of my dog. He goes out and relieves himself, in the meantime I make sure he has food and water. When he comes back in he always gets a Milk Bone. Now, I ask him something like, "Does 39 =93?" He wags the tail happily as if saying, "Why yes! It most certainly does!!". I give it to him saying, "Good boy, you win a cookie!"


------------------------


Fearing that I may need new source material to pick on I messed around on some links on the Free To Find Truth blog. I take it that if these fellow gematrigogues are doing their own take that it meets with the approval of the more prolific authors. So I stumbled on stumbleontruth blog titled Out Of The Maze.


This guy isn't very active. The most recent post is April 28th. But open mind here...new material. Give him a chance.


And defenestrate that idea. The narrative is apparently how the release of a No Gods, No Managers album foretold 9/11/2001 by synchronous gematria. As soon as I hear 9/11 I know it's bullshit.


This guy is big on dates. I'm hoping for some more numerical gematriplay. I'm not disappointed. There is some gematria on words, but there's some very liberal assumptions made about how different numbers can be generated by dates that I hadn't seen to this extent before. But before I get too critical about being too critical I remind myself that just yesterday Hubbard reminded us that 1+26=27. Literally had to point that out. So all bets are off.


The release date of Choking Victims was 3/30/1999. Extensive narrative goes into the gematria of the album name, track titles, use of prime number lists and reflections of numbers. I think I see why he's not to active. I can save him a ton of time.


We're shown:
3+30+99=132
3+3+9+9=24
132+24=156


You're allowed to total the digits in different ways in the same narrative. Check.
You're allowed to total those subtotals together. Check.


Later on this is reinforced by adding four different subtotals together including the 19 dropped from 1999 here. I don't need that with my time saver.


The group name and album title total 357 by adding together the gematria of two different (misnamed) ciphers. I never saw that before. But add different (misnamed) ciphers. Check. Even though I don't need it.


357/3=119


WTF? Just out of the blue, you're allowed to divide the sum of two numbers by some other seemingly random number with no justification.


Oh well. Divide by whatever you want. Check.


Durp didn't catch that 119 is the mirror image of 911. Most everyone else does. Now we go into prime number lists and sum of divisors and more stuff you don't need to bother with.


Here's the solution.


3+3+0+9+9=24*
9+1+1+0+1=12
I choose to divide 12 by one half
12x2=24*


Other than researching what he was doing that took me about 15 seconds.


This does have some potential to add to the Jenna Coleman game. As far as showing remarkable similarity between any two given dates, just like his draw out post. Pointless.









No comments:

Post a Comment