Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sandy Hook Wheel Of Fortune - I'd Like To Sell A Vowel

Once again, a concept introduced that really wasn't terribly well thought out before it was posted.


Friday, January 3, 2014. Free To Find Truth blog
33: Sandy Hook Exposed and the proof is in the numerology.


Yeah. Right.


This predates my blog by about three years, so it was not until someone specifically mentioned it to me. There is something suggested in this post that jumped out at me as being a little bit odd, different, post worthy for me.


Did you know that there's a form of gematria that you drop all the vowels? Now that you mention it, no. But I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised that it was used to force a total to be what you wanted it to be.


The name used, Lanza, also happens to remove one possible escape hatch. Oh, I didn't mean all vowels, just the letter "a". If there's one vowel to pick, that's the one that shouldn't be removed. So let's turn to linguistics and the way language really works.


Think of our Latin. Pterodactyl. The ptero- prefix relates to flight/wings. The flea is from the insect order SiphonAptera. The ptera still means flight. But the 'a' means without. Literally a siphon without wings. That's why fleas jump; they are one of the few adult insects without wings.


There are lots of words that use the a- prefix to mean without. Atypical. Amoral. Anucleate. If you need one without a second 'a' try agnostic. The powers that shouldn't be decided that gnostic and agnostic have the same numerology? I call abullshit.


Keep in mind the post title regarding proof. All of a sudden a particular type of gematria that 'proves' your point. My isn't that convenient.


Sandy Hook was a terrible tragedy. To implicate numerology having anything to show otherwise is just stupid. In this particular case it's a script so the government can take away our guns. Add that to the list. Gun control. A drill. Corporate advertising. Masonic ritual. You can use numerology for any of those, as well as proving the SPCA trying to get homeless kittens adopted. Especially when you get to make up new systems as you go along.


I thought I might be running out of material in the near future. Looks like I'll just have to check old posts if I'm without a new topic. I doubt he has the time to edit all of the mistakes.





No comments:

Post a Comment