Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Results Of The Colleenoscopy Are In

It doesn't look good. There's some blockage from eating some bad Pi.


colleen got around to a video for #113. One of my favorites. The subtitle is - The code for 'this is fake.'


I'm already armed with my perfectly good direct antonym of their dishonest rhetoric. Veracious =113.


As is so typical, some dumb ass couldn't resist the attempt to fire off something that sounds impressive, even though it's dead wrong and completely irrelevant to the topic.


355/113 = Pi


Dude. Even if that were true, which it's not. Do you realize that you posted that on the video for things that are fake?


Or are you some unknown to me critic that has very subtly found a way to jab at them? There's a lot riding on this. If you're pro gematria - you win a cookie. If you're a critic, you probably just won my monthly award.

No comments:

Post a Comment