Monday, May 1, 2017

Apples & Oranges Comparison = The Same

Latest Mindless Freaks post ends with suggesting this connection as a possibility


Ford-Toyota?


Basketball's Chris Ford and repeats of Toyota Camry stuff.


Someone with the last name in the ballpark* of the top 100 most common names in the US can now mean any car. Don't be fooled by his question mark. Or common comments like, "Not sure if this means anything...". If he didn't believe there was a connection he wouldn't have bothered mentioning it. The only thing missing is stretching it further and comparing, say, Clifford to bicycles. Which I probably shouldn't mention since Dan will think it's a good idea.


I find I fitting that Dan mentions in this post he is training someone new. I have no idea what occupation he has, but I can only imagine what the training would be like.


Just give everyone a medium fries. Close enough.
You can use a 3/8" inch wrench instead of 3/4". They both have a three as the first number.
Arsenic cam be substituted for applesauce. They both start with a.
I can't possibly sell you the car for anything less than $23,000. You only have $2.48? Aw heck...sold!


*. Don't know how old it is but my list says 102 and it couldn't change too much. Real ballpark, not numerology ballpark.

#Remindsme
#Closeenough

No comments:

Post a Comment