Thursday, May 11, 2017

I Guessed That One Coming

Hubbard's "Free To Find Truth, Please Donate" YouTube Channel still has the week old video purporting that it's the last before the book is finished because making videos was too time consuming and distracting. In the last half a day 11 videos have been uploaded. He's been filming all along. Maybe this book is done. Not wanting to take things for granted I checked with some of my writer acquaintances. Electronic self-publishing is cheap and easy.


 I really, really hope he goes through with the book. And I hope it has the same title he was proposing. Something along the lines if changing conspiracy theory into conspiracy fact. That will be my topic for tomorrow.


Yep. Going through with a book can't end well. Unless it's just a vanity project for himself and his clan of biased followers. Barbara Streisand Effect and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment