Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Michael Caine Tweets About Roger Moore Gematria

Michael Caine took to Twitter yesterday to comment about how he was saddened by the loss if his good friend, Roger Moore. Because of the character limit on tweeting he couldn't get the full message he wanted to convey out. After severs bribes to key officials and lots if butt kissing we found the text if the full message:


I understand these Gematria blokes can't pass up the opportunity to make a mockery if by tho chap death by creating meaningless numbers about him. But I am heartened by this blog I've been reading that helps me understand what they are doing. Just before Roge passed away he described Michael Caine numbers, and I have to say that stretching 'Moore' into 'Moors' is a Bridge Too Far.

No comments:

Post a Comment