Saturday, April 29, 2017

Here Comes The Sunny, And She's More Wrong

Thank you Sunny Peaches 77 for the opportunity to bring up a subject I've been holding in reserve.


I saw your vid and it's fairly obvious this is an introduction. Your story...


Let's start with the title which includes (her caps) the word HIStory. Oh, you tease. Since I didn't have a Pi reference to make some puns about peach cobbler, I should have guessed you would not explain the meaning of the caps. Maybe next time.


Things were going OK. You did fine throwing in some big sciency words and phrases (paradigm, assimilation theory). The f-bombs were cute and down-to-earthy. Not unexpected since they are seven letters.


I am curious as to why you spend more time looking slightly up and to the right instead of directly at the camera. At minimum it's rude. At worst, not reading directly from a script, but likely outlined with bullet points.


Oh gosh. You admit that you studied sports and the Bible. Gee, I don't think any gematria aficionado has ever used those before.


I get that your a "7" from your explanation. A lot more about this later. Straight from this video.


1). Your real last name does not have seven letters.
2). You start explaining how you don't need to total values up, a lot can be explained by the number of letters.*
. A). Donald Trump is connected to 88, neither of which has eight letters.
. B). You say bombings, then switch to bomber to explain 66. Common trick.
. C). You explain your peaches handle was chosen on purpose because peaches is 7 letters. You misspell it PEACHS, six letters. Kinda get the feeling if it was really that important to you, you would have gotten it right.


What a cute touch how you got so overwhelmed you had to take a break. Maybe next time change your hair slightly, or come back holding a glass of water. Anything to make like you might not have just turned the camera off and right back on. That's minor. I'm more worried about someone who projects this concern for me...wants to live my own reality...is worried if I can handle the mind numbing truth...has more videos, Instagram, and Twitter and wants me to send her $10 with the PayPal account info tacked on. You could save everybody $10 but just hitting them with the bottom line....yeah, pretty much everything is just one big, interconnected number, so don't worry about stuff.


If nothing else I have been consistent with pounding home the point that it's painfully easy to reduce everything o two, sometimes three (with cheating) digits. And now you expect me to believe that one digit is enough? Sports, Bible, movies and TV. Try to not find matches. Names, all words down to a single digit? I have a seven letter word for you Ms. 7. Dumbass.


Months ago I researched the history of numerology. Originally everyone had their life number, a single digit from 1-9. I can only speculate how it evolved into the current form, but I have a darn good guess.


Numerologist: You're a 7
Rational Person: Oh really, me and hundreds of of millions of other people?
N: Um...yes
RP: Bullshit. Give me back my $10.


Not willing to give up on the con, a new advancement was discovered. Two digits. Still lots of matches. You always have those sports and film data sets to fall back on. But the RPs were still a bit skeptical. Three digit matches started to be the cool thing. The RPs were, at times, suitably impressed. But the actual matches were not happening. Until they found a way to change every number into any other number. Always downgrading the size. Big to small. I'm not going over any, much less all, of them again here. You're welcome.


So you say you exceled in math. Me too. And my real math hasn't detected even a sniff of credibility to your methods.


I've burned up a lot of my plan minutes on this. Send me $10 and all will be forgiven.


*. Uri Geller, who finally admitted he wasn't really psychic tried to impress everyone by matching up the number 11 with 9/11/2001. Skepdic.com does a fine job of explaining how it doesn't work. And that's a two digit number.

No comments:

Post a Comment