Friday, May 19, 2017

Gematria Is *NOT* Racist, And Miscellaneous Curiosities

Forgive the indulgence here. A lot of this is a byproduct of miscellaneous notes taken during prior research. Some has value in showing Gematria ambiguity. Some is downright silly. Some is personal to me; yes I get curious, too. Think of it like a long running show that throws in a "clip episode" every season. Or outtakes/bloopers at the end of a Jackie Chan movie. At least it's a break from me constantly whining about two digit numbers and using sports for everything. And I am multitasking since I'm also half paying attention to a giant radioactive octopus sink navy ships on TCM now.




---------------------------


Gematria in and of itself is not racist. Sure a lot of its advocates are, but by itself, no. The following colors all equal 29. Black, White Yellow. And since white people are not really white, it's also nice to see that Pinkish totals 29 in the Septenary method. And should we get invaded by purple aliens? Violet =29, also.


------------------------


Near and Far both equal 20 in reduction methods. I don't like reduction methods. It's way too easy. There's more value in finding antonyms in pure simple Gematria. I could generate oodles of antonyms using reduction. And weird mismatches. Memory tells me that something like eye and nose match. I'm not looking it up now. Giant octopus distraction and what not.


----------------------------


HAND = 27. That number means something in the mathematical relationship of simple and reverse. A=1 or 26. 1+26 =27. Every letter totals 27 between the two. So, Hand = aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Apologies if I'm off target on the count. I'm not double checking for 27. Giant octopus, you know.


--------------------------------


Jenna Coleman = 44




Aw fuuuuucccckkkk! That's the kill number! Kill and others = 44. Technically due to the restraining order I'm not even supposed to be typing her name. But the damage is done. But what does it mean? Is she going to be killed? Kill somebody? Her killer good looks? She's from Blackpool which equals 44! And since pop tarts =44, what's her favorite flavor? If I add a flavor then it won't be 44, and she's safe, right? Since Jenna and pop tarts are 44 in a reduction method logic tells me adding a flavor increases the value. I'm not checking on exact numbers. You know...giant octopus thingie. Hmmm...Cherry Jenna. She must still be a virgin. While on this topic it's worth noting that I'm not allowed within 500 yards of the Baltimore Aquarium due to an octopus incident years ago. She told me she was 18.


-------------------


Autocorrect


You type in a made up word enough and autocorrect remembers it. So now my smartphone remembers often used acronyms like damfil. It no longer suggests that I'm trying to spell the two perfectly good words 'gem atria' and doesn't pester me when I type in gematria. Since I have not actually entered the mistake I constantly make misspelling reduction, autocorrect does not accept my bad word and makes it right. Since the 'd' and 'f' are next to each other I often spell out 'refuction'. Considering how I feel about cheating with reduction methods I might keep that one.


----------------------


Wound/ Unwound Group/Ungroup/ Rooms No Rooms. Spool/ Unspool worse/ No worse


All are antonyms that total the same in simple and negated in reverse. Per previous post. This was done by trial and error substituting vowels and consonants to reach a target total in simple. Some curious near misses popped up in the research.


Pervs. That one is common enough I should include it. But borders on the 'making up a word or phrase' boundary..


Strin. The math only works on five letter words for my target total. If you had a string of six letters it makes sense to cut it off at five and call it a strin.


Jewws. Maybe these are some kind of super Jews that are part of the number hiding conspiracy. And they're hiding it behind No Jewws being the same total. Scary.


Oyote. I'd like to think that the Jewws mentioned above are like the Southwestern medicine men that take hits of peyote before having visions. The Jewwish version of peyote being oyote.


Isoup. Well the super Jewws gotta eat, right? Keeping their energy up when playing around with starting bankers' wars and stuff on their Ipads and IPhones. Or getting the munchies after all the oyote. What better than some tasty chicken corn Isoup? (Pious is an anagram of isoup, but 'no pious' doesn't make sense. No isoup is slightly better. Think of the soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld, "No Isoup for you!")


Let's call it a night on that note. Octopus is dead. Now there's a giant radioactive dinosaur destroying London.


Guess he doesn't have the Jenna restraining order. Lucky bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment