Monday, May 22, 2017

More Blatant Dishonesty In Gematria, 113

I love it when I find examples that I don't need to force things to get the desired result.


This is a true story. It doesn't matter how I came about the information, the result is the same.


Disappointed that I couldn't find a new Hubbard video I decided to check on our old friend the Gematrinator. Looking for trouble I was hoping to see either a link to a new channel ir a video of his own.


My link takes me straight to the Basic spreadsheet. There's no link to the homepage directly, which is where I might find other links to videos.




But what's this at the bottom? Click here to donate.


Now...I...knew...I...was...on...to...something.


A recent visit uncovered a video with the bold claim that 113 is the number if dishonesty. I played around with various names and phrases looking for what else might =113. Gematria, numerology, Zachary Hubbard, Gematrinator, etc...But what to do about the G-man himself? I only know his first name. And since I got that verbalized from a video I can't be sure it's spelled in the most common manner, Derek.


This link is a hookup to his PayPal account. Question partially answered: The last name is Tikkuri. But there's still no answer on exactly how to spell Derek. Like Sigourney Weaver says to Jennifer Connelly in Cabin In The Woods, "We work with what we have."


And there you go, the name exactly as it appears in the PayPal link:


Dtikkuri in Reverse Ordinal
23+7+18+16+16+6+9+18=113


That's why your PayPal account isn't 113. Or DT. It's individualized. That's why social security numbers are 9 digits. If 50 million people had a SS# of 27 things would get pretty confusing. That's why distinctly different colors, white, black, yellow and indigo all have gematria values of 29. That's why another, "Did you ever notice?" is that with one notable exception is not a topic. They can breed Freddie Freeman to make sure he obtains a certain batting average on a certain date, but they didn't make his SS# show the information. No, it's because they don't know the SS# because short of illegal actions this highly individualized information is not available.


So what's it going to be? Are you dishonest because your name means 113, or is the system meaningless? I'm going to go with the second one. It's your manner that you present the information that is dishonest. There's a huge gap of culpability between falling for a debunked PhotoShopped picture of the earth being flat and creating the PhotoShopped picture.


I will end with one pun. Since you took the really cool nickname of Gematrinator, I'm going to the take claim to the appropriate nickname for someone specializing in debunking the Francis Bacon cipher. The Baconator. Wendy's us already lined up for an endorsement deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment