Saturday, May 13, 2017

Gematria Warning Label

Dan booted up the Gematrinator calculator and typed in the word Infinity. The result came back as the word infinity in every numbering system. Later he retried and got numbers to play with.


I understand databases and spreadsheets and this can be explained away by a temporary glitch in the lookup tables and formulas. For me it was a clue to check on why these might need to be played with. You wouldn't want to report on bad numbers, right? I think I found something but need to do more research. Very dangerous to make bold claims that the powers that be are hiding numbers in words and then find out the number was 38 instead of 39. If I'm right too much information in old blog posts and videos will come back to haunt them.


When I began futzing around I found a Gemitrinator video on the new Jewish reduction method. It came with a caution. He was skeptical about the validity until he tested the results. In other words got number matches that met his needs. Now I've added another item to my list of Did you ever notice? items.


Did you ever notice?
1). That they love sports so much but nothing important happens in the most popular spectator sport in the world, soccer.
2). They call these numbering systems "ciphers" which is a word that implies encryption and making it harder to decipher. And they do the opposite. I really don't want the invisible empire to find out my locker combination so, let me change it to 1-2-3.
3). There's no great authority figure in the past that they quote as the almighty guru who took the time to set up some rules.


And more..


Now I need to understand when I'm allowed to use a particular cipher and when I'm not. Because it sure seems like they throw out the full array and look for any matches that they find. So I'd like a warning label or disclaimer. Notice. This number was produced in Francis Bacon reversed full reduction and may not be suitable for you. Consult your physician before using Francis Bacon RFR. Discontinue use of FBRFR if you develop sleeplessness, anxiety, tremors, shortness of breath, sexual dysfunction, joint pain, constipation or are allergic to any of its contents. Do not use apostrophes when taking FBRFR as this might change "it is" into "it's.". Avoid FBRFR when making plurals. Occasional racist rants have occurred using FBRFR. And change your locker combination. This shit is toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment