Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Duck Of Truth On Gematria

This guy is my hero. After I Googled "gematria confirmation bias" I hit on his video on the topic. He has lots of videos on his channel debunking things. Mostly UFO sightings and supposedly ghostly activities.


His gematria video points out a lot of the same topics I brought up in the past. I was especially fond of how he took the time to load a 300k+ dictionary into a computer program to analyze the average value of the words. Then goes through a statistical analysis of he many matches can be reasonably expected. Basically the same kind of analysis I do by trial and error crunching without a computer program.


Of course Zach couldn't resist posting a comment on his video. So if this were a debate it could be boiled down to this:


Duck: Here's how it works. Here is my logical reasoning and real evidence.
Hubbard: This video is nonsense. Gematria is real because I said so.


After this week's research there are two people I'd like to party with. Mr. Duck and John Glenn. I found a video with some nut job confronting John Glenn about how the moon landing was faked. John's response was to calmly, rationally explaining his side of the story by clicking the guy with a full force punch.


However, I am disappointed that I won't be able to party with John because according to Duck ghost's don't exist much less share a convivial drink with the living.

No comments:

Post a Comment