Friday, December 1, 2017

The Ghost of Geza Maroczy Plays Chess, Part 1 The Pamela Vandemont Connection

In one of my most bizarre combinations of thoughts, I begin with the TV series, Forensic Files. Just a quick note. At the wrap up at the end of the episode I watched last night the investigator quotes something like, "With the advances in forensics, the perpetrators of these violent crimes might as well just open their wallet and leave their driver's license at the crime scene."


That's how good it is. Real science keeping up and even getting ahead of the "baddies.". But these are not the evil new world cabal baddies of gematria narratives. These are the murderers, rapists and people calling directory assistance for numbers they easily could look up on their own. The kind of people that consciously decide to pay money to rent a Pauly Shore movie. The gematria baddie is an order of magnitude worse, or so we should believe. Because they not only commit the crimes, they take incredible delight in hiding the solution to the crime in things like prime number lists. Yet the dedicated efforts of astute researchers uncover these facts. Because nothing says making a difference in the world like reporting on the crime long after conventional forensics has come to the same conclusion.


Now to further antagonize my Australian readers, this leads to Pamela Lillian Vandemont, which my reporting of here is fraught with apophenia related danger. I can accept that a recent search including key words of "Australia" and "numerology" made my phone think I was interested specifically in her. Which, yes I was. But it was a side effect. After his report on the mysteries of why his computer thought he was interested in "area rugs" I can imagine Dan going to town on Pamela themes. Probably turning it into some weird Harry Potter theme, Harry's nemesis Vandemont in Harry Potter and the Half Rug Prince. The Prisoner if Afghatan. Harry Potter and the GPS coordinates of Phoenix. The Ipsopsepher's Stone. Etc...


After a bit more searching for exactly what Pamela is about than I wanted to do, I find she is an Australian poet, author and numerologist. There's a 2014 era blog pvandemont.blogspot.com, that only has four posts which are pretty much limited to trying to sell her books. I uncovered bits and pieces of actual numerology. Dates and names in simple reduction. In other words, two digit numbers.


<sigh>


Pam's website is named for her "shtick", the rather ostentatiously titled concept of Forensic Numerology. Which doesn't offer any numerology itself, but teasers to attract purchasers of her books.


<sigh>


Two digit numbers and money. Sounds a bit fishy to me. The books are about famous celebrities. Oscar Pistorius, Ted Bundy, Natalie Wood. All reporting on the astounding numerology charts of these famous cases that we were lead to believe had been solved by conventional forensics.


Conventional Forensics: Oscar, dude, the angle of the bullet holes in the bathroom door isn't consistent with your story.
Pamela: Hmmmm. 27! Gotcha!


To finish up part 1 I note that on the Free To Find Truth blog a thread has been started to predict celebrity deaths. Instead of offering traditional reporting after the fact several half hearted guesses have been thrown out as actual predictions. Like Stan Lee who is ancient and due to die from natural causes instead of outside invisible empire ritualistic sacrifice forces. Kind of like using numerology to predict that the Eagles would beat the Browns if they were to play next week. Although I do want to give a shout out to my favorite Free To Find Truth troll. He offered a prediction of NFL linebacker Sean Lee. One of my names uncovered in my Return of the Chosen One post, who like Tom Brady has numerology of 98. Makes me wonder if he's been reading here.



No comments:

Post a Comment