Saturday, December 9, 2017

Response To Zom J

In regards to questions put in the comments to Part One - Nancy Drool and the Tomb of the Entcryptkeeper.


In order as you presented the questions.


The cousin death:
Do I think he's lying? No. He could be, but I don't. I've seen the story synopsized in comments to videos before. It's perfectly understandable to give a background story, mine is an episode of Jeopardy! My first post. I'd be more suspicious of not having any story at all. Since the story is consistent it doesn't send up any huge red flags. There's lots of stuff that can't be proven by critics or himself as it is highly personal. The bit about thinking gematria interest is hereditary is suspicious. I'd be more inclined to think he's got granddaddy issues and he's anti-Semitic by nurture, not nature. (Mild anti-Semitic memes on his website.) You can argue about that and the advantages of home schooling versus college education forever. At best a case by case basis. But give him the credit of stating that it's his opinion, not like it's a proven fact. You asked my opinion, there it is.


The video times:
My impression is that the video was acknowledged to be forced for some of the details, then discovered the other things later. I've said it before, who, how, when, where was it decided that any numbers other than strictly taking words and converting them to numbers is Gematria? I can't find it. I find the concept to be stupid and silly. And Derek has a lot of sports content with its nearly infinite database of numbers. You can manufacture whatever story line you want out of two digit numbers and lots of elisions. Remember, I don't call them ciphers. He's not "decoding" anything that was ciphered. If anything he's doing the encryption by forcing the numbers to be what he wants.


Let's tie that in to the truth telling of the first part. It's part of his style. The main gematriaddicts each have their quirks. Hubbard, in a manner that a compulsive liar would do, will just make anything up and when challenged find a defense ("I never said that. Learn gematria, read my blog! Sometimes too many good numbers are bad because the script is deep. Blah, blah, blah.) or just ignore it. Derek doesn't work that way. He's much more careful; subtle. But other than Brother Berg there's nobody out there more insistent that something like 1130 = 113, as if the freemasons thought they were being clever and trying to hide it. Instead of asking if the freemasons think this, start by asking, "Do I think Derek believes that 1130=113?". I don't. This planet is screwed if math worked that way. He's too smart for that. Now, a specific example you can appreciate with your cause of death list additions. ROY HALLADAY and ACCIDENTAL DEATH both equal 88 in reverse reduced. Oh, I see how gematria works. A single elision, a match on what the media reported, but it's a bizarre rite coming from someone who willingly changes a number into another one instead. But there's no fun in talking about a decent, compassionate human being tragically dying by accident. They all do it. Everything wins a cookie if it's bizarre, the more bizarre the better.




The mistakes:
I made a point of posting about the Wonderlic spelling error because it was hilarious that he was responding directly to the issue of intelligence. Oh, the irony! Another favorite comment (not by Derek ) was something about using "whose" instead of "who's" in a comment about the benefit of being literate. My opinion? He probably took the test, Tweeted from memory which made him think it was the very believable sounding German. I'm not able to forgive too many gematria mistakes. Editing is limited to deleting unwanted trolling, proofreading your own work non-existent. If you are trying to propose some allegedly life altering point with your system you should take it seriously. The Tom Petty birthday and April date errors require a bit of research for most. If Hubbard can do gematria on MANILLA unchallenged including someone in the comments that spelled it correctly what are the odds the would be cookie winners will notice. I specifically challenged Derek on dtikkuri=113 from his PayPal address. He shot back with using initials. And somebody missed the memo and later Hubbard does gematria on Shailene Woodley as "S.W." Just to make one lousy match. They all do it. More matches is good regardless of the fact that the methods create far more mismatches.


Multiple/new elisions
Super Septenary? Why am I not surprised? Here we go again.


Anything more than a couple or even just one goes against the history of gematria and creates more mismatches than matches.


Picture a calculator screen with 16 gematriots. Oh goody! I get to through in a pun! It doesn't quite work compared to reality but I love puns.


You're hoping your SCUD gets a "Hit". But even with 16 different results, your SCUD doesn't hit the target. The gematriot MISSles defended it completely. Now, you "discover" a new numbering system. Blammo! The SCUD hits on the new elision! Which doesn't change a damn thing about it missing on the other 16. So what? The freemasons created Super Septenary to hide exactly which incidents? How do they know when they're supposed to ignore the results in Reverse Franc Baconis Prime and use Super Septenary? That's the encryption. Figure out how to decode what system makes sense. And don't forget Derek has the biggest boner of all time. The custom made cipher. That will teach those bastards a lesson! I'll create my own numbering system so I can find anything I want!


I did try to create an email account for this blog months ago. But Google stopped supporting my browser. So instead of that I'll put up a post and link it as a featured post so people can ask questions instead of just putting them on my most recent post. In the meantime, for more information I have the search feature enabled. I know it works because I use it. About too many ciphers - I recommend searching "unwound" or "ungroup" to see a demonstration of how it's impossible that "our entire language is encrypted by gematria. The post title is REVERSE ORDINAL GEMATRIA DEBUNKED BY GRAMMAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment