Saturday, December 2, 2017

Playing Amateur Detective

I shouldn't bother since for entertainment value readers aren't going to get much. Since I have spent some effort I want to document my results.


Like his namesake L. Ron, Zachary Hubbard has gone on record in his blog and videos making some claims that seem less than genuine. I've documented a few before. This is to collect them together in a package that can be edited for future claims. Some actual details will be omitted as technically I could be bordering on harassment and get this blog deleted by Goodgle (the opposite of Jewgle). For example, I know his mother's first name by putting the clues together of information he gave. I'm not going to mention it, or even how exactly I pieced it together. As far as I know she's just been referred to as "my Mom". That way some idiot can't get me in trouble by harassing her and pointing the finger here.


CLAIM(C): USA Today has written an article about me.
WHY IT'S IMPORTANT(W): Seems to have been mentioned multiple times as a "resume builder" for credibility to the numerology.
VALIDITY(V): True
OUTCOME(O): Mixed. The article exists and is decidedly derisive. If it's mentioned because the mainstream media is lying and out to get him, that's reasonable.


C: Banned from social media, specifically Facebook and Twitter
W: Because everyone is out to get him.
V: False
O: Facebook account complete with Free to Find Truth logo exists. Although not active he said he couldn't create one regardless of what email address he used. Somebody created one. Free To Find Truth Twitter hasn't been used since October, but previous activity suggests it's actually him. And was actively used after the banning claim.


C: Every Go Fund Me campaign I've started has been frozen.
W: Because every on is out to get him.
V: False
O: The Book Tour campaign started in June is still active. I successfully made it through the entire donation process short of finishing it off by submitting payment just yesterday.


C: I'm selling my house
W: Overall credibility
V: True
O: I found the address and it is listed for sale.


C: I could be making a lot of money as a teacher instead of spending time truth seeking/Used to be an elementary school teacher
W: Overall credibility
V: Unknown
O: Well, he's never been certified in his home state of Washington. Private schools including the Clearwater school only . an "approved" status with certification. So, he could have be an uncertified teacher in an unapproved private school. Or somewhere else. There's no way to prove one way or the other what kind of salary he could be pulling down.


C: From two days ago - he's busy with the editing phase.
W: Overall credibility
V: Unknown
O: Mixed. He could be, but contradicts prior acknowledgement he's merely waiting for the publisher to edit and return to him for approval.


C: He was arrested March 3.
W: Possible manufactured "33" reference for March 3, 3-3. Overall credibility
V: Unknown
Outcome: Work in progress. Memory tells me at another point this was a different date, but I haven't located the other source or further mention of that date.


C: I'm not racist.
W: Overall credibility, not so much whether he is.
V: Unknown, subjective
O: Judge for yourself. The first Hubbard video I ever watched, long ago deleted due to account termination, specifically said he was not anti-Semitic. Some blog posts I have screen shots of have been subsequently deleted by him, which suggest he's explaining why he's not racist based on his personal definition of what a nigger is.


C: I consistently predict sports championships well in advance.
W: Claim of gematria credibility
V: False
O: Consistently produces no better results than a non-numerology approach would obtain. These have been documented here and are a prevalent topic of rival videos still available on other sports prediction related YouTube channels.


C: Channel content has been blocked by Google
W: Everybody is out to get him
V: False
O: An inconvenience only yet mentioned by himself and other users, recently. Appears to be that the home page of the channel has no blurb like, "Dedicated to exposing the prime number loving bastards in control of the media and sports. Visit my blog at......"


-----------------------------------------
That's a rundown of some things that with some effort can be checked into short of spending a lot of money. For instance, Washington State public employee records are open, you just need to ask. I can prove he WAS certified, if he were. But I can't prove he was never a teacher ever, somewhere, even if just in his basement teaching his nephew multiplication tables. But you have to admit it seems unlikely that he could just quit the gematria gig and pull in $50k a year (his actual figure) without some kind of credentials to back it up.


There are more things I'm suspicious about but require way too much speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment