Friday, December 22, 2017

Gematria Twitterbots

I'm not sure exactly where some of these come from. I'm not sure some are actually bots. Just because you call your handle a West Virgina Bot doesn't mean you are a bot. I found at least four separate twitter accounts that behave in a decidedly bot-like manner. Only one seems to be really active. So we'll just limit this to Gematria Calculator - @Gematriaaa.


The evidence supports that this originates from our old friend, gematriacalculator.com. There's the name, Gematria Calculator. The content looks like their material. More on that, later. It currently has 244 followers, none of which seem to be the "I'm angry at the world, sports are all rigged crowd". It pumps out several gematriots an hour at regular intervals.


Each Tweet is in the same format:


<Phrase> <"is", "equates to", "==="> <VALUE><in Jewish, Simple or English><hashtag>


The phrases are certainly gematriacalulator.com worthy. Sometimes broken up with +'s, "Holy+Bible+Code". There's our completely insane phrases that should never be searched for, "Bahaha is insane and his father is the Devil === 2022". And some nice misspellings like "relgion" and "Boheamian".


My interest is aroused. Gematrix.org and gematriacalculator.com are innocuous but pointless. I use gematrix for little projects, like finding the value of IS THE ANTICHRIST = 652 in Jewish on Gematrinator, then looking for 14's in Jewish to add to my own discovery of BACH IS THE ANTICHRIST = 666, just to get a complete list.


It's odd that anybody wants their Twitter feed filled with random phrases popping up once every few minutes. Not just that they are being created, but is there really someone interested in seeing what POSITIVE NEGATIVE equals in one single system with no matches? People have actually asked it questions. What does 283 mean? Which, of course goes unanswered.


Turning to the big picture. I of course had to check what happened to @Gematriaa. That account was suspended. Tweets can be flagged as spam, which seems unlikely since you can simply choose not to follow the bot to avoid the Tweets showing up. One conversation I looked through indicated offense at content. So these originating sites can be manipulated and the nasty stuff could slip through. Perhaps one of the current hashtag choices of #jews is similar to something that got the account suspended, maybe #kikes. Until the day Alpha Zero becomes self aware and terminator robots are sent back in time, the bot program was created by a human. I'm more offended by the hashtag that brought this to my attention. #algerbra.


Because nothing says meaningful content like making a list of math terms like #numbers, #mathematics and #math when you include algebra being misspelled.


Yesterday more shots were fired in the anti-flat Earth war. "You're distracting from the real truth!" And yet, here is actual gematria content that doesn't add value to the "down with the evil cabal" truth movement that goes completely untouched, despite that social media is part of the evil cabal. I thought you'd be all over that.


For me, a bit of a Christmas present. It's something a bit different; a change of pace. Possibly an outlet for some nice 113's. Seeing if I can get the bot to generate a Tweet from my gematriacalculator.com input. Maybe I'll see if I can get the account suspended and how long it takes for @Gematriaaaa to be created. Maybe link my daily blog post to @gematriaaa. I don't know, but I can get pretty creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment