Monday, November 13, 2017

My Best 113 Yet

So.....113 is supposed to always be dishonest, eh?


If I hadn't been urked by this constant insistence I wouldn't spend so much time looking for different phrases and posting them on the colleen video of 113. Tomorrow's the day for the weekly update. I'll add a couple more to tomorrow's comment from my stockpile. This one's too good not to share, here. It's not even in a reduction.


In simple ordinal.


TRUE FACTS = 113


But, in simple TRUE and BOGUS have the same value. So, BOGUS FACTS = 113.


Internet search of TRUE FACTS shows pages like, "True Facts about xxxxxxx." BOGUS FACTS might not show high on the search, but does give you lots of pages regarding. "Fake Facts."


My, what a lovely system to base your analysis of the English language you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment