Thursday, November 2, 2017

An Example Of How To Urk

Not worthy of an entire post, but the Astros are World Series Champions. Score a correct prediction for the Hurricane vs. Wildfire script. Assuming you buy into the idea of a World Series prediction through use of gematria to allow waiting until the league championship series is over, the finals teams decided and events that occurred well before the games are played that have an undetermined shelf life. (Last week, we still heard about the August eclipse.) Hopefully, no more needs be said about sports here until the Super Bowl. And, by the way, I also picked the Astros and documented it here. With my heart and desire for them. I miss the old Cedeno, Ryan, JR Richard teams.


Here's a perfect use of Urk, the cave troll. I didn't actually do this, but the pattern for overuse is established. For now, documenting the events here is good enough. If I get sufficiently Urked I might consider more direct methods.


The sniglet - Attuvism. Atavism is a fancy word for reoccurrence of a manner of behavior. Attuvism, specifically addresses how Hubbard dedicated an entire post to the theme of all Christians being stupid. Not some, or even just most of them. All Christians are stupid. Attu, is my manner of dealing with all religion equally. Attu the Wonder Turtle being a made up religious concept akin to Pastafarianism. I fully realize I'm insulting all religions. But at least I'm not picking favorites. And I put a conscious effort into keeping my dialogue about the existence of religious concepts, which allegedly are a core of this "sacred geometry."


A bit after the All Christians Are Stupid post, Hubbard shares a story of giving some of his gas money to a guy that was given a hard time by the snooty convenience store clerk. The missive addressed his understanding he has a short fuse (a gross understatement) and insinuated a kinder gematria expert would result. Which lasted less than two days.


Here's not just the text included in a post from yesterday, but part of the TITLE of the post:


Stop asking me to repost.....and use the fucking search feature of this blog.


He could have reposted and just commented, "Did you know there's a search feature? It's in the upper right corner."


That has been edited or deleted. Which happens now again on Free To Find Truth. I'm in the habit of taking screen shots of these types of needless haranguing of his own followers or innocent people. But, I have a shitty browser and can't include pictures.


Do I really need to buy a new phone and computer? These comments shouldn't be made in the first place. Cause I can make the purchase. The New World Order pays me like 10 million dollars a day for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment