Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Where's The Beef =18/20, Book = 18/20?

Clara Pell - the cranky lady from the Wendy's commercial that was predictive programming for Dan's $2.61 Wendy's lunch, annoyed us with this TV earworm decades ago.


Pell = 18.


Self commentary on his own videos and constantly in the Free To Find Truth blog, Hubbard has worked in comments about the book he's writing. It's coming soon. Almost finished. It will be out in the fall. The loyal minonions (sniglet for his followers crying for the book) want to know, Where's the book? I want to by ten copies! I can't wait! Viva La Revolucion! And I want to know. I'll by a copy.


If it actually exists, which is still not a certainty.


The claims made in the comments are not so curiously contradictory.


About two weeks ago I saw a Hubbard blurb (Hubblurb) about needing to rewrite a part before submitting it to the publisher. Minonion commentary suggest expectations of an actual, physical between two hard covers with pages of paper book. As contrasted by a self published eBook to be read on your smartphone app.


The epublishing was what I thought had the best chance for this book to have any chance of existing. I asked around, it's cheap and easy. Actually producing a hard copy requires finding a publisher other than self publication. They want to make money. I doubt that the content of Hubbard's book would get anyone excited. After all, they are part of the evil cabal.


Two days ago Hubbard, while not taking down his crowd funding plea (which is dead without any donations in months, $711 raised) and without referencing it asked for money for an advance run on printing the book. Send it to my PayPal. Again, this seems to indicate an actual, physical book type object.


Last night, a minonion pestered on exactly who the publisher is. And Hubbard reveals the source with really low standards and capability for an actual book to be:


Amazon? I could be wrong, but I haven't found anything about Amazon other than eBook stuff and references to other companies (e.g. Dorrance Publishing top hit on Google), but not actually Amazon itself.


So if it is Amazon, you want donations for an advance run to produce copies of a book that they can't produce?


There's still time to bluster through sorting out this corner he might have painted himself into. A couple of days ago the book was to be released "in two weeks". Maybe someone can explain to me how I'm wrong about Amazon physical vs. epublishing. Because I do want to see this book. I want to see if he got a proofreader for the "complimentary ciphers" type errors. I want to see the names of the people that made the testimonials four months ago on an unfinished book. I want a good laugh every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment