Monday, October 23, 2017

Oh Boy! I Get It! Can I Play, Too?

I briefly recapped a rather odd method of forcing the number 33 out of an unlikely source. Pi = 3.1416. 3+14+16 = 33.


The logical fallacies are that the determination of where to end the infinite series of digits and what reason there is to combine some of them before adding together. Other than to force the total to be 33.


I went back to document the comment. Who made it. When. What video (which won't matter since the channel will probably be deleted soon). And there was a reply. Oh! Good one! A 33 hiding in plain sight.


I wanted to say, I get it. I really, really get it. Coming up with a total of 666 is too hard and passe. And although Pi was involved here, Pi is taking a bit of time of out of the key lime(pi)light. It's also harder because 314 and 227 are one digit too many. But 33. That's statistically was to hit, especially with reduction elisions.


Just like how boring the narratives are with the constant repetition of numbers, the game is now to manufacture 33 in the most brain dead, hideously stupid fashion possible. Because nothing says gematria is legitimate like applauding someone's brain dead, hideously stupid idea. Everyone wins a cookie. It's just a question of how high the quality of the cookie is. Think Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie cookies vs. stale Nilla Wafers.


I want in. Dammit. If I can't get a hate video made about me after all this blogging, I want a damn cookie.




Try number one.
EVERYTHING = 133. 1 x 33=33. Or just drop the one. Whichever. Everything is 33. Ha! That's at least worth a fresh Nilla Wafer.


Try number two.
THIRTY THREE = 66. Which is two thirty-threes. And THIRTY THREE THIRTY THREE = 132 which is four thirty-threes. And as a special bonus in the English elision is 3030! Hah! Two cookies! And of course there are an infinite number of thirty threes by doubling each time. Infinity is everything. So not only is EVERYTHING 33, 33 is everything.


I'm having fun. But these don't seem quite brain dead enough, so let me give Pi a crack.


Try number three.
The thirty third decimal place of Pi is 2. And I've got nothing. Brain dead rule #1 though. I've got a number I don't like, change it into another number. Now I already used up spelling it out. But we know from Las Vegas that to get to the 33rd floor out of floor thirty two, we add the basement. Pi has a basement! The 3 before the decimal place! Which means the thirty third digit of Pi is


0.


Zero is 33 because Pi is the coolest. Doesn't matter what method you use to arrive at a number. Words to numbers, dates, GPS coordinates dropping the decimal. Rounding. Everything ends up a whole number. Take the whole number, slap on a .0 after it. There's a 33 in everything!!!!!!


I should get a lifetime supply of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme pies for all the time I'm saving by showing 33 in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment