Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Gematria, 113 Means "Gematria Doesn't Work"

Sometimes I put in concentrated effort into looking for words that don't make sense when the gematria is calculated. Mostly antonyms, like back to back to back episodes of Law and Order turned up how GUILTY and INNOCENT both equal 94 in the simple elision. That makes no sense that super powerful entities would allow synchronicity between to completely opposing concepts. News headlines of "XXXXX declared guilty" and "XXXXX declared innocent" being the same in the original method, before the cross matching between the newly created numbering systems allowed.


I had a reason to think spend a block of time dedicated to searching for a more incriminating example of gematria not working. Details to follow in a few days as the bigger project is a work in progress. However for now, I offer this slice of the pie.


Supposedly 113 always means dishonest, fake and bullshit. Without my own PhraseShopping and using their own terminology:


Reverse Reduced Cipher =113


In the reverse reduced cipher.


My isn't that interesting. They encoded our language to show us that the encoded language is fake. Because nothing says sensible like a paradox.


For an idea of where the bigger project I mentioned is headed you can review my post, The Gematria Legitimacy Paradox.



No comments:

Post a Comment