Monday, October 30, 2017

Gematrinator Stats Crash

First, an apology. I published a post, it crashed and somehow reverted to less than half of the material. I'll get around to reposting it sometime.


Back up topic. The Gematrinator site has taken a nosedive in traffic. I know this, assuming that the material presented isn't doctored, because there's a video about it and a reference and pic on Twitter by the Gematrinator himself. It looks far to detailed to be faked, so let's take it at face value.


On October 16th, inexplicably after thousands of hits a day the traffic had a huge drop off. The best guess he provides is the rise of a "Marty Leeds 33" channel. Add in masonic interference via Google censorship.


I did watch this one, which I rarely do, since I was curious. I use the site all the time.


One of my two points I can prove, for now at least, is the claim made that "unlike Marty I don't want your money. I have a job." Yet the donation link to his PayPal account is still on the calculator page of his site. Note to self: Do gematria of HYPOCRITE and look for matches. Also, by way of direct comment on an old video of his I accused him of PhraseShoppimg. Yep. Still does it. In the video, "Scottish Rite Freemasonry" is gematrfied, when in the past and in Hubbard's blog it's almost always "Scottish Rite OF Freemasonry" which yields a different total because of OF. Busted.
Now, on to a bit of speculation. I'll start by saying, I don't think so, but maybe I have something to do with it. That was the day I took action on the overuse of the number 113. Even without the traffic loss issue it's something I spent significant time on. My publisher and I agreed that it's too late to incorporate it as a chapter into the book, but maybe an addendum.


The two main facets of *their* use of 113 is it always means dishonest and it's always the mainstream media. Since colleen's video (which frankly I'm surprised is still available) starts off with some blatant PhraseShopping with some rather odd choices I worked on creating my own list of 113's that conflict with their version. VERACIOUS =113. THE COMPLETE AND UNDENIABLE TRUTH =113. TRUTHER NUMEROLOGY VIDEO, FREEMASONRY TERMINOLOGY, and in case he deletes the donation link, TIKKURI PAYPAL LINK REMOVAL. All equal 113. I've covered the true vs. dishonest aspect and mainstream vs. not mainstream aspect. And as long as the colleen video stays up I have quantity. I can add three or four once a week for months (tomorrow's the day!) thanks to the insistence of using reductions, a huge cheat, and since they do it, liberal PhraseShopping. For good measure I take potshots at various ciphers. It's extremely interesting that REVERSE REDUCED CIPHER =113 in the reverse reduced cipher. If they properly called them elisions like me they wouldn't have this problem.


Any new additions they put up about 113 only proves my point. Lots of stuff equals 113. The whole concept of 113 being universally dishonest is thoroughly debunked by their own system.


Coinciding with the decrease in Gematrinator traffic, I have had an increase in page views here. He still gets more hits in a few days than my entire history, but percentage wise, I had a bump. For whatever reason, someone's paying attention. I mostly view my traffic to see the comparison with jokey posts versus serious. People like sniglets a hell of a lot more than they like things like this. And now, I use it as a proofreading guide. Didn't, think anybody would ever look at the old stuff, but somehow 11 page views on my Simpsons Stonecutter parody in one day. Well, since I rush through publishing posts trying to find time the dog will leave me alone long enough to type I make mistakes. If I type dig instead of dog it should be obvious what I mean. But, I'd be a hypocrite for calling out hypocrisy when I talk about grammar so much. My bad. At least I don't do numerology on misspellings. That's PhraseShopping to the extreme.


It could be a mixture of my 113 activity and someone who has read the material. Perhaps a group of users suddenly realized they were wrong and gave up? I doubt it's this Marty chap. He's still doing numerology, so he's wrong, too. Don't know. Somebody went back to the colleen video and liked my batch of comments including "THE COMPLETE AND UNDENIABLE TRUTH". It wasn't me. I think it's crass to like your own material.
 I also occasionally get +1'd on Google, their equivalent of a like, from people I don't know. That started recently (although before Oct. 16th.)


These events have made me create a new caveman friend for Durp and Gromk. Urk, the missing link between trolls and humans will be featured soon. And I can get back into full sarcastic form with him.








   



No comments:

Post a Comment