Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Gematria Critic Comment Of The Month,September 2017

Atonement =371
Sociopath =371


Not antonyms but pretty darn close. Sociopaths are incapable of genuine apology.


I make it a practice to not mention where I've seen this or the screen name of the commenter. I'm pretty sure Hubbard has seen this. It was just yesterday. The author, one Harry Butts, has been trolling Hubbard's blog for some time now.


Typical of Hubbard, he had gotten cranky and went off on one of his minions. After the calm version of his multiple personalities took over he thought the better of it and apologized on his blog yesterday.


The results were spectacular. Last I checked the # of comments was 167. Some pro, some con. There's a lot of recognition to what I said about Hubbard's "steady like the tortoise" comment a few days ago. No. You are not. You have a hair trigger....no wait, a HARE trigger, and explode spectacularly at the slightest provocation. I'll let you read the kikes/faggots/trolls retorts of his on your own.


I'm not sure what to make about Harry. Sometimes he seems to make a point just like one of the gang, especially in the football threads. Most of the time he's just annoying. But for that comment, he is right. I checked, those both do equal 371. And perfectly exemplify what I've been saying for ages. Once you shave the numbers into tiny little pieces the narrator is in control. Put a mark in the sociopath column for me, Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment