Monday, June 26, 2017

Is This The Gematria Warning Label?

I think it is!


The Gematrinator put this up on his Twitter feed:


"Remember, no number on its own is good or bad. It is believed that all numbers have duality.". <screenshot showing both 'numbers' and 'duality'=92>


Just slap that into the video title and it works to remind newcomers to Gematria how much they are wasting their time on the video.


"Cyril The Celebrity Was Murdered By The Numbers. But remember, no number on its own is good or bad. I just choose to pick he was murdered instead of showing numerology that he died peacefully in his sleep stroking his beloved kitten, Fluffy."


"Terrorist Hoax at Blackpool shopping mall. But remember, when I choose to pick that 113 means dishonesty I recognize that the word veracious,like dishonesty, equals 113, but nobody will pay attention to me unless I claim the numbers prove its a hoax."


Yep. Works pretty good as a disclaimer. And if you don't want to individualize it for each event, I recommend this:


Remember, no individual number is good or bad. Numbers and Duality both equal 92. I've already PhraseShopped the duality synchronicity by pluralizing 'numbers' because individualized 'number' didn't work and used 'duality' instead of 'dichotomy'. You are about to be presented a lot of inconclusive information that like 92 will be limited to two or three digit numbers because that's all I can come up with. I even have to stretch to get three digits, and that's too much like work. So just trust me because I said so. Watch at your own risk."


Or you could simply truly admit all numerology derived numbers have no individual meanings and not make any videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment