Saturday, June 17, 2017

Explanation Of Some Key Elements of Nancy Drool/Niptucks

I'm not going to claim that this is great work. But it has several themes I want to defend in advance.


To begin with. I have a theme. I have something to say. Gematria blogs and videos do, too. But its the same God awful thing every single time. Over and over and over. All you need to do is just check the news headlines and sure enough every single tragedy is a conspiracy. Just insert a couple if bullshit two digit numbers manufactured to force the narrative. If I posted this every day nobody would ever read it.


Gematria is bullshit without any shred of credibility to it.


So, at least I try to break up the tedium. Inject a little humor. Take direct stabs on some of the more egregious errors and minimalize the basics, the biggest offenders probably being the two digit numbers, the multiple systems to get different numbers from the chosen database of words and how those are mathematically /linguistically related. It's not easy to say something different when the source material is so limited. That's the reason the last part is so rushed. Just get to the point. Show me your two digit numbers and if I want to believe it just nod my head and say how cool it is in the comments. Personally I don't see how anyone can get excited by the constant repetition. A computer program could be used to generate a blog post. Copy and paste the text. Drop down menus for adding in what group is the perpetrator of the hoax, add in lists for common two digit numbers.


The bit about the fake accounts was new, probably worth a post of its on. And this relates to being threatened with a book again. I want these people to know that someone is out there paying to attention. Noticing little things that don't make sense. The day after we have a video proclaiming concentration on book writing people are still commenting on it. Funny thing about YouTube comments, if you catch them soon enough it lets you know how many minutes have elapsed since posted. Chewy Dog Toy and several others deemed fit to have a conversation - a day after the video was posted. All of them with no videos on their channel. Couple of them with subscribers to their inactive channel. Friends would more likely use a messenger service or email exchange. Highly suspicious. My best guess is that someone is busy doing things other than writing a book. Oh, by the way, I have a screen shot of the conversation. Edit or delete away if you want.


I have several running jokes I use. Some repetition is ok. But I also spiced the story up with a couple of new jabs (the pizza delivery and Curator) I won't explain. Those that need to know do understand.


The broader topic of how gematria has degenerated into its current form and inability to address how it came to be will be a separate post. For now let's leave it at my frivolous story proving that I have dedicated significant energy to the subject and intend to do so.


But one or two posts a day is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment