Thursday, June 22, 2017

Gematria Overused Numbers Debunked - Again

So I was working on my book. Partially distracted by the dog. Partially distracted by the comment in a recent video - it was suggested that Hubbard do an entire chapter on Pi. I'm going to have an entire chapter on Pi! But it was distracting since I was planning that for later in the book. That should be an interesting comparison- his fiction versus my nonfiction.


So chapter 4 on antonyms was on my schedule. And my thoughts turned to 113. The alleged number of dishonesty. I hadn't found a direct one word synonym for HONEST last I checked. I had considered giving up. I realize now that the reason was that I hadn't made it through the long list of synonyms for true.


My online dictionary of choice lists the synonyms for TRUE alphabetically. I got sidetracked by all the un- synonyms. Unquestionable, undeniable...which lead to my rather time consuming project to find group/ungroup etc... which will be part of chapter 4. I return my attention to the list of synonyms for true. There it is:


Veracious=113. In simple, not reverse. It's been there all along. As for the definition. Merriam Webster says, "Truthful, honest.". Sure as hell sounds like a direct antonym of dishonest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment