Monday, January 2, 2017

Wordology-The Brad Pitt Edition

It's much less stressful to simply make things up. Claim that I saw whatever I wanted to watch on Netflix. Said I watched a commercial at a specific time when I didn't. But just for fun, to prove I could stretch any source material to fit my needs I decided to watch part of the annual New Years' Twilight Zone marathon. If needed it can be proven these episodes and commercials actually aired.


The rules I self imposed:
1). Actual episodes starting at 3:30am Eastern Time.
2). Commercials at those times.
3). Don't use too many numbers. That's Nad's turf and I don't want to infringe on his copywrong( real word for exclusive use of something that's just wrong.) For example a town population sign in TZ Valley of The Shadow shows 881. I won't lower myself to touch that.
4). Force the ins to Brad Pitt as much as possible. Hey, if Nad can use numbers I can use an actor that's been in a bazillion movies. Because Wordology and its target source of The Mindless Freaks blog is really just a form of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.


Right off, I am reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer takes on the persona of Max Power.


Homer: There are three ways to do things. The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way.
Bart: Isn't that also the wrong way?
Homer: Yes, but faster!
Isn't creating something out of nothing wrong? Yes, but stupider .
  Creating something from nothing = fiat. Brad Pitt has a nice luxury automobile collection.


Brad Pitt's character from Moneyball was portrayed by Mr. Burns in Homer at the Bat.
Homer got the name Max Power from a hair dryer. Brad Pitt is famous for his beautiful hair.


Valley of the Shadow TZ episode guest stars James Doohan. Lieutenant Sulu was Oriental. There was a commercial for Futzuki foot massagers. Brad Pitt played Achilles in Troy. Tostitos commercial. Jarah Mariano is also Oriental and she has nice tits. Wow. What are the odds?


TZ episode He's Alive. Stars Dennis Hopper. Character name is Peter. Someone calls him Jack, as in "hey buddy" but using jack instead of buddy. Dennis Hopper, Peter Fonda, Jack Nicholson=Easy Rider. Easy=Ez Off oven cleaner. Ryder=rental trucks. Trane is contained in the letters if rental. Trane=Train. Off train is the plot of Source Code, starring Jake Gyllenhaal. Commercial for Source code movie played during tho episode. Jake Gyllenhaal=Southpaw=boxing. Rearrange ZONE and you get NOZE. Barabara Streisand was in Little Fockers with Robert DeNiro. DeNiro=Raging Bull=Boxing. Also note that Deniro's character name in Bull is Jack. Bull follows the patten consonant, vowel, double consonant. The same as Pitt. Copper Fit commercial. Tropic EPF is an anagram of Copper Fit. EPF stands for Elite Penguin Force. Penguins like the cold not tropics. One I Brad's charities is Global Green. Vermin was mentioned in TZ episode. Vermin=rats. Rats=Willard. Willard Starred Crispin Glover. Julian Glover was also in Troy. Graze food commercial aired. Graze=Greys=Grey's Anatomy. Eric Dane was in Marley in Me with Jennifer Aniston. Struggling to find a tie in between Brad and Jennifer. Maybe something will come to mind soon. Nice to see that this TZ episode mentions conspiracy. Proves that I've been directed to it by a higher power. One that loves boxing and Brad Pitt.


Finally, TZ episode The Printer's Devil. Stars Burgess Meredith=Rocky=Boxing.


The purpose of this is what is called anticipatory repudiation in contract law. In case someone doubts my creativity and ability to use circular illogic I came up with all that bullshit just from a couple of hours of TV. The only regrets I have are that the episode of TZ with the robot boxer wasn't on for another giving tie in. Maybe Brad will star in a boxing movie, thereby validating my full precognitive prowess. That will go along nicely with my ability to speak to dead people and my collection of various fruits and vegetables with images of famous lacrosse players in them. I'm so special.





No comments:

Post a Comment