Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Typical Conversation In A Gematrian Household

Inspired by the great Victor Borge and his Inflationary Language routine I offer tho rendering of the way a typical conversation in a numerology based household might go. Based on the cheat if spelling out a number, one=34, two=58, etc....I will let you boot up your favorite simple gematria calculation to decipher the numbers, but you should get the gist of it by context.


-----------


Hi h34y! I'm home!
Your home early, why's that?
They let us off at 60 instead of 42. Boss was in a 34derful mood. How is Jus39 doing with the potty training?
He was a gr49 boy and did both a number 34 and a number 58 in the toilet instead of his Pull-Ups.
Super. We should celebrate.
Already working on it. I'm making his favorite dinner, chicken 39ders and pork 39derloin for us.
Awesome! I'm so hungry I could eat 56 of them!
Silly! Don't totally blow you diet, you better stop after 58 of them.
Yeah, you're right. The last time I 49 more than 34 I was the 34 doing 58s all night in the bathroom. Boy was I 52. What should we do after the little 34 goes to bed?
Oh...i was thinking I'd put on some lingerie and give you some extra 60play and...
Hold on just 34 minute... I'm bushes, despite getting him early. Since I'm 58 tired can't we just relax and watch movies.
No prob. What are you in the mood for?
What are some choices?
Well there's the original black and white version of 87 Angry Men, Ghidorah the 56 Headed Monster, 99 Ghosts, The 65 Samurai...
Yeah that 34 sounds good. I love Kurosawa.
Oh wait...It is December 167th, I'm sure we can find Its a 34derful Life.
Maybe if we have the time we can watch the 58 of them. But regardless I need to go to bed early. I have the big 49 ball pool tournament coming up and need to get some practice in. I need to work on my game since 42 ball is my specialty.


And so on and so 60th...

No comments:

Post a Comment