Saturday, January 14, 2017

Secret Numerology Agent #007

This was way easier than I thought. It took me less than half an hour to go from a rough draft idea to expand it to the next level.


This blog is a good start. But those that know me realize that once I get an idea it grows. Devious plots will be created. And tho one is a doozy.


I'm going to create an alter ego. Start posting in the comments of these numerous numerology blogs. Start off with some pretty run of the mill stuff.


Then slowly get more and more insane to see what reaction I get.


Once I got to the point where I knew what I was going to do the next step was tackled this morning. That was the surprisingly easy 20 minute time investment of some believable things in their twisted version of reality.


Yesterday in basketball, Russell Westbrook had a quadruple double. Usually an extraordinary statistical feat where some stud records double digits in points, rebounds, assists and blocks. The blocks are the hard part. That's why its so infrequent and in my memory only Hakeem Olajuwon pops up as some body that did it. Westbrook's was not so rosy. Instead of blocks he had double digits in turnovers. And he went ice cold in the second half going 1 for 13. 1/13 on Friday the 13th 1/13. This should go down as a major holiday for gematriacians(real word). But, since it isn't Miami Dolphins statistics I doubt Nad will even notice.


Also Billy Jack Goes To Washington on TV while my phone was charging. Political corruption theme. That sounds promising. Release date, 4/16/1977. Pull up the gematria calculator. The Pentagon is 416 in Jewish Gematria. It's that easy. A myriad of other bogus but real sounding connections are out there.


My own creativity is more than able to handle the task of insane references. Dakota Fanning. Arrowroot. Silverfish. Etruscan Numerology. The deplorable conditions in the carbon dioxide mines of Belize. (Didn't know about that one didya? That's because the government covered it up!)


I win no matter what.


1). I get "made" early on and banned. I get to continue to point out the constant flow of erroneous information with the angle that what I said makes just as much sense as their bs.
2). I earn their trust but they start to get confused at my obsession with Dakota Fanning's silverfish. I get more insane to see if I finally reach a breaking point.*
3). Heaven forbid they clean up their act and stop the obvious factual errors and doing the really crazy stuff like "people wearing blue" as proof.


*This is a form of my stratagem I created while investigating and blogging about the fraud in online poker. It became painfully obvious I was not playing against real people much of the time. The test was to post these comments in chat to see how long it would go before someone responded.
My bike is red.
It's shiny.
It has a banana seat.
Streamers on the handlebar.
Baseball cards in the spokes.
Oh yeah, its tricked out.


And finally
My bike tells me to worship Satan and kill my parents.


I got away with this for months with total silence in response. Not even a STFU about your bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment