Thursday, January 5, 2017

Gematria Ambiguous Numbers

Since I have the real life examples of Nad's preoccupation with the NFL I futzed around and started compiling values for the different teams.


I will eventually complete the project, but for now I have enough evidence from just 2/3rds of one conference.


I knew this would happen. Eventually when you manipulate things the way these gematriasses(real word) do you can get all kinds of goofy contradictions and general ambiguity.


For now I'll just use a couple of examples in my time I spent today. In Jewish gematria Miami is 79. In simple gematria Chargers is also 79. San Diego and Oakland both yield 74.


You can't have it both ways. Chargers is either 79 or 274. Cosmic entities that hide meaning in numbers in football would never allow Ravens and Chargers to be equivalent. I know a few and actually they get pretty uppity when gematriasses misinterpret it. Especially when they were talking about the St. Louis Cardinals instead if some other team. Seriously, why do you think they named the team after an ecclesiastical position in the first place, you morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment