Sunday, January 29, 2017

Gematria-Common Data and Different Results

I keep looking for conflicting results between Nad and Chucky's posts. Mostly I'm disappointed that I haven't seen much disagreement. I believe that this I because I have pretty good idea on the differing personalities. I take solace that even though I think it would be more damaging to see an outright argument start over different results it is good enough to see personalization of the data set as more prop you can make up anything you want out of anything.


Nad just posted about how these things keep appearing related to his personal life and now has discovered that Daniel in the Bible mst have been meant for him. Like he's the only guy named Daniel. And I don't know how long he's going to keep playing the cancer card, but it is getting tiresome. Every celebrity death from cancer gets a shout out to dear old Uncle Barney passing away earlier this month. Like he's the only person who lost a relative to cancer. Dumb ass, over 20,000 people die EVERY DAY from cancer. So Nad's version of crazy is narcissistic to the extreme.


Chucky is more into the conspiracies. Things like the Broncos-Panthers Super Bowl was because the Free Masons wanted to start a race war between the whites and the blacks. That's a true story, you can see the video online. His proof is, well, 47. Seriously. I don't have the time or desire to go into the details of that now.


Since sports in general and football is the go to trump card I've been waiting for a conflict to arise between them. Should be interesting hen even things like team names have the same simple gematria (e.g. Chargers and Ravens =74). There isn't much cross talk or attempts at correcting each other. Instead of arguing which team is meant to win the Super Bowl based on these magic numbers we only get pats on the back and "in addition to your research I found..." commentary. Chucky gets to prove how bad he is predicting Green Bay wold make the Super Bowl and Nad gets to prove that Lady Gaga is singing in the Super Bowl half-time show because his uncle died of cancer two weeks ago.


Speaking of Chucky's claim about the Broncos-Panthers matchup. He trotted out the one year anniversary special edition of his video about how Ryan Phillips of USA Today found his video from 2016, wrote an article about how nuts it was. Chucky is proud of that 2016 video, for sure. No word on how the race war is going. I sent a message to Mr. Phillips explaining it quite simply.


All you need to know about the confirmation bias in these numbers is that they are vague two an three digit numbers and they ignore contrary results. I doubt well ever see Chucky, Bad ir anyone that comments on their blogs acknowledge that even I its purest form HUBBARD and DOUCHE both equal 56 in simple gematria. Still waiting to see if Mr. Phillips will reply. I'll post it here if he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment