Saturday, January 14, 2017

Daily Check of Mindless Freaks

Nad is consistent. He is sticking with misreporting the pilgrimage death toll as 717.


It's noted how strange it is that exorcisms are always seemingly done by Catholic priests. Like, what are the odds? Fucking duh. Ever notice that babies only ever seem to be born from a woman's womb?


He is still fixated on everything in his life centers around his Uncle and repeats that the number is the same for  his Uncle's name and his favorite restaurant. Newsflash. They aren't going to change. Unless you conveniently want them to. Just because you happened to eat dinner at your favorite restaurant the same day you thought about your Uncle doesn't change a thing.


Sadly, the uncle is going through a cancer situation. While the numbers show dep meaning to his personal ordeal these are the same numbers that who Cindy Stowell's cancer was a hoax.


Which leads into why I'm doing this. I can prove it was meant to be with their own damfil logic. Gematria is an anagram of Armitage. Armitage is a city in Staffordshire, England. Staffordshire terriers are pit bulls. I have a pit bull. And like a pit bull I am tenaciously pursuing exposing your idiocy.


Once I found out that money was involved...Nad's book, Chucky's fundraising page for his "truth seeking" website, all possible compassion was expunged from me. I might have given up after a week. Nah. You're stuck with me for a long time now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment