Sunday, May 20, 2018

Things I’ve Learned From Gematria Lately

Another cheesy clip show, and as with the trend in gematria to avoid numbers and make bold, unfounded assertions mostly missing numerology.

Bob the Hitman
I thought I was picking a random name for my popular character, Bob the Hitman. Bob getting in trouble for being surprisingly competent amidst the slew of incompetent assassins for the NWO.  It turns out maybe  Bob isn’t as popular as I thought as I inadvertently stole him.  There is a computer game of Bob the Hitman where you shoot and fight thugs and aliens and Internet searches may get lost and end up here.

Spam
I briefly and unjustly accused myself of being a shameless, self-promoting attention whore, then I remembered that’s them.  After only achieving one hate video directed at me I also got bummed out that I haven’t been spammed.  Not the occasional “you’re an asshole” kind of spam, but the full blown scam spam.  Pretty much all the big gematria names have had it.  Sports prediction sellers, what looks to be Chinese, psychic readings and my favorite, The Hammer of Thor.  That’s an Asian sex supplement for those that don’t care for Ron Jeremy’s ads.  I’ve convinced myself that the reason I’ve escaped this is not that my blog has so much less traffic, but the content scares them off.  I’d likely pull a James Veitch style attack on the spammers while if they happen upon a pro gematria blog they figure, hey, if these guys believe in this they’ll believe anything.

113 gets demoted
Now the wording is 113 is the mainstream media’s favorite number of deception, which implies it isn’t the only one.  This could be a long overdue adjustment to the jealousy of 113 over HOAX having at least three different numbers.  Where already off to a cracking good start, because just look HOAX doesn’t equal 33 in any commonly used elision DECEPTION does not equal 113.

Some standards have been set for “close enough”
The recent release of American prisoners from Korea are all named Kim. This is proclaimed to be remarkable.  I can live with that, at a whopping 20% of Korean surnames that’s 20%x20%x20%=0.8%.  That is if you can stick to about 1% as being remarkable which you already haven’t.   The cosmic balance is maintained by the idiot claiming that Hubbard has over 1000 Patreon subscriptions in defense of his work.  Apparently less than 160 (the highest number of subs he ever had is 159) is “close enough”.

The organic matrix takes a turn for the weird
Now astral projection counts. This friend of Dan’s has at least two early blog posts about astral projection experiences.  http://pinealillumination.blogspot.com/2018/05/strange-duck-theme-today.html?m=1
Proceed at your own risk.  From what I could tolerate viewing I didn’t see actual combinations of gematria and out of body events, but the crank magnetism is obviously there.

Video view counts
From what I’ve seen the YouTube video with the most views in the last month two months is G-man’s Barbara Bush death at about 2500 views.  Most videos don’t even reach the amount of subscribers he has.  Hubbard refuses to actually make much video content.  Nobody else ever had that many. It’s pretty much a dead zone out there.

Dan’s book
It’s 70 pages and costs $10-14.  Although it might not be, there’s a chance that it’s translated into Spanish. The publisher is Lulu.  No word on if Hubbard ever considered them for his book.

Sandy Hook
It’s official. Throw away everything you previously heard about it.  This was a solar eclipse ritual, and by extension many other mass shootings.   At least according to the eclipse expert.   Some are more eclipsy (real word) than others via 612.  There’s probably more research to be done since he hasn’t used the Adam Lanza drop the vowels method on the other shootings, yet.  The most recent update has not yielded any predictions to help with the next mass shooting, but only to report the terrifying cult activity in regards to the sun and moon.  Instead predictive ability is Justified by picking the Triple Crown winners.  With the heavy favorite and so far only in predictive hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment