Monday, May 14, 2018

Changing To Some Clean Socks

Laundry day comes early this week.

After stopping the sock puppet parade I logged back in with my normal account.  Then to start playing with my sock account I logged out and logged back in with my sock.  I was immediately able to update my recovery info from the fake phone number to my actual phone number and recovery email to my normal email.  Doesn’t matter if this is because I was only temporary banned from creating too many accounts or if you can always switch after using fake info initially, there’s no reason somebody determined to make an active YouTube channel can’t do it.

If anything Google should be blamed for making new accounts so easy instead of berated for censoring people that doesn’t actually happen.  Deleted videos and channels is not, never was and likely never will be more than an inconvenience.

In the meantime, Dead lorikeets reminds me of this Monty Python sketch, so enjoy.

If you hadn’t nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies...

No comments:

Post a Comment