Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Psychological Projection Of The Month Award - January 2018

A new year and new awards!


If you noticed I didn't give any critic awards out in the last two months of 2017. There's a reason for this. Censorship. My source material is being suppressed.


Literally. It's been admitted and also circumstantial evidence points towards deletion of comments. The video makers can delete unwanted comments. The more rational and damaging presentations a
disappear. I need to research more, but I find some videos that the comments section says there are far more comments than actual show up including showing all the replies to comments.


So we have to settle for some PP.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZMXPgHh1qk
Tinfoil Hat Tuesday. Don't know if this is always going to be on Wednesday and called Tuesday for the alliteration. Don't know if this is the only Tuesday that the tinfoil hat will be worn.


What you don't know from this one video is that Hubbard has taken to wearing what looks like a wool winter cap for every single video, for days - weeks before this. I would never, ever, ever, ever suggest that this was because he shaved his head and ready to let the world know. Because that would be starting an unfounded rumor. Since he NEVER does that I should follow that example. At least I would never, ever, ever suggest it was for the full Neo-Nazi skinhead effect. I'd probably do something more sinister like suggest it was for some Asian religious ritual to appease the girlfriend we never see on film. And all these unfounded rumors would make me look bad. Even though I foul spend about half an hour to prove them with gematria.


Regardless, hat worn. Joke made. Rave reviews from the loyal minions. And it should be, because it was funny. A classic example of reverse psychology. Obviously if I take the effort to act out the stereotype I'm not actually the stereotype. He's also filmed a couple of videos in his car recently. Getting out of Mom's basement! Good idea! And the one made while folding laundry was classic. (If only he would put the same effort into folding up shop and stop blogging and making videos). Those out of the basement videos aren't quite the same, but I really wanted to make the folding joke.


Now I've done the same tactic myself, using other people as the example without their knowledge or permission. My legal staff (the dog and a phone book with every infomercial lawyer phone number with repeating digits like 1-222-222-2222) are still waiting for Jenna and the entire population to tell me to knock it off. Wollongongians have it a bit easier. At least I haven't suggested they are the Antichrist. Yet.


In a formal debate pointing out your opponent has character flaws is a no no. Let me check. Ok. Dog says this isn't a formal debate. Now if you're trying to deflect criticism by embracing the stereotype to suggest the opposite....seems like you might be saying, "You're crazy for thinking I'm crazy". Also a no no.


So let's just let the world at large judge the content of this video and others based on the actual content regardless of the hat.


I must point out the unfortunate circumstances of Tin for this. It's abbreviation on the periodic table is Sn. SN=33 in simple. That would suggest that it would be easier to have the evil empire find you instead of blocking mind controlling rays.



No comments:

Post a Comment