Saturday, March 23, 2024

March Madness Gematria Part 2

 I finished the day in far better shape than any bracket I’ve ever picked, being somewhere around the top 1000 of all brackets.  At one point I was 21-1 and ranked 436th of every single ESPN bracket out there.

And still I haven’t considered selling my picking skills on the Internet.  I don’t want the pressure to lie about my results that comes with.  Actually, every single one of my four wrong picks, I did not have advancing beyond the first round.  I can still theoretically get every single remaking game right.  I’m not going to show my next round fully, yet.  But I will say this for now.  My next big hurdle is not just this upcoming round, but even further.  I have Clemson going pretty deep.  I’m hosed pretty big if they lose in round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment