Wednesday, April 18, 2018

What’s A Sports Bettor To Do?

There are still the occasional visits from some ill advised Google searches, prolly (yes, actually a real word) from “gematria sports predictions” or similar phrases.  If anything, there are more of these visits to “How To Predict A Sports Champion” than any playoffs in this blogs existence.  I’d like to think that some of those where genuine searches for what’s wrong with gematria, but my faith in humanity has been shattered ever since I first started seeing the words ritual, tributeelse, clue, riddle and sacrifice on a regular basis.  More likely, this is the result of a monster movie marathon running at the downtown Gematria Twin Bijou.  It starts with Stephen King’s, The Dead Zone. The usual annoying running commentary on the FTFM blog is still there, but it’s volume is comparable to The Incredible Shrinking Man instead of the previous The Amazing Colossal Man volume.  I understand the fun in comparing contradictory info but....who am I kidding?  Why on Earth do these people not see that every team has a gematria plus and a gematria minus every game of the year?  Even if they don’t make the playoffs there’s that “riddle” that was there, so deeply scripted they couldn’t figure it out.

So what’s a sports bettor to do?  Where else do you turn for misinformation in this time of need?  The playoffs are going on right NOW!!  The good news is that the movie marathon includes every movie that ever had a variation of the line incorrectly attributed to Frankenstein.  “Oh, no!!!  I’ve created a monster!”

There still is, and sadly probably always will be, a market for people that love sharing contradictory information.  And people really don’t seem to find the ability to muster giving a fuck about Freemasons and solar eclipses when there’s gambling to share misinformation about.  So, here’s a relatively new blog catering to their fix:
http://dddecodings.blogspot.com/?m=1

Every single post mentions sports, specifically the NBA.  Not sure how that Trump Tower bit got in there since it’s sole purpose was to synchronize up with the NBA.  You could have synched anything to it, but what the hell.  Other than space limitations the blog should be named “Hello World!  I got your useless sports predictions!  Right!  Here!”  I’m assuming that since the major sports cover the whole calendar year that this vacuum will be filling the FTFM vacuum.

Let’s look at the NBA playoff bracket proudly displayed.  There’s a great start for disingenuous predictions.  Wait until the playoff teams are finalized.  You don’t want your gematria to show the Phoenix Suns winning the championship.  You don’t want to pick Boston who got off to a hot start for the regular season.  Injuries, fake or not, are impossible to predict.  And so on.

Amaaaazzziiiing how the gematria lines up for Houston beating the Cavs in the finals.  It’s magic!  According to the betting lines as the playoffs started this is the #2 money pick versus the #2 money pick, Golden State and Toronto being the #1s.  You realize that you haven’t shown me anything I couldn’t have already guessed at just following sports in a conventional way?  Did you think that the Sixers were going to finish the season that good months ago?  You know, riddles and shtuff.

But more importantly, have you seen the way your glorious leader has been noticeably absent from doing this kind of thing? Do you really want his job?? Trust me, this would have worked out better for you a year ago.  Your timing blows chunks, now is not a happy time for gematria truth seeking.  Just imagine if I’m part of the evil cabal, I know you want to.  The blog wasn’t that hard to find even though not overtly advertised.  You know the cabal loves to mock, and so do I.  I’m just more into mocking how silly the system is instead of the “in your face here’s a 33 suck on it sheep” type of mockery you attribute to the shadow forces.  If you want to keep up the blog I’m more than happy to visit every once and awhile to ridicule it.

But I’d rather not.  The sports aspect of gematria bores me a bit.  It’s too easy to debunk.  I’d much rather spend my time working out how the word MOOK is special or pointing out what’s stupid about trying to make a big deal out of 3.  Or at least crazy science like magnetized golf balls.  No, the numbers side of sports gematria is so trivial, not only I don’t want to be bothered with it, every indication is that there are those that consider themselves to be real truth seekers that rightfully think that this kind of thing cheapens their message.  Because it does.  You need to get a real argument instead of gematria or you’ll never be taken seriously.

Now I grit my teeth and wait until I may find that the blog has changed to exclude sports.  Then I can say,



No comments:

Post a Comment