Sunday, September 15, 2024

Way To Go, Weirdos


Just like pushing Ivermectin which did nothing to help the Covid pandemic response, right wing baseless conspiracy affects the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of a lot of innocent people.


There might not be any gematria behind that story, not have I seen any gematria oriented posts on Twixter.  So let me be the one to put out that narrative.  Because I’m one of the few people that will give you the real story.  I rarely post on Twixter, being content to watch it crash and burn.  Others are more active than me and view the site hopefully - assuming it’s redeemable or at least a decent tool to get us through the current election cycle.

Your scapegoat is Haitian immigrants.  Your financial hook is the power of the Presidential office, and you the lowly foot soldier will be rewarded for your loyal support.  Somehow.  Maybe.  Like I guess the Grifter in chief is going to make government appointees out of January 6th rioters, evangelical doom and gloom preachers, and the hardcore Qanon shit posters.

Some jobs require a degree of empathy to be truly effective.  And this one hits two of the biggest targets.  Health care and law enforcement.  Instead of treating patients with legitimate non political issues uninterrupted, resources are wasted for a police response to a situation that never should have happened.  If one of my relatives or friend had to be involved, I’d be pissed.  I know this because it pisses me off without one of my relatives or friends being directly involved because I do have some empathy.

Bomb threats interrupted my high school education a couple times.  An undeserved teacher suspension for talking about science in <gasp> Advanced Biology interrupted my high school education.  A lame pandemic response interrupted my employment.  Because intellectually devoid people of the ilk that think bomb threats are fun want to vote for someone clearly incapable of handling the job.  Someone so obviously taking advantage of creating the turmoil he should be working at stopping.  Someone that doesn’t mind that there are supporters that are using a system of numerology and spirituality that ultimately ends up interrupting their lives more than benefitting their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment