Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Some "Close Enoughs"

Bad me. I take a couple days off, and I lose track of my source. It's there, but will take son digging for the first of the three.


1). We have a new globetrotting record. Some city reported as being "on a parallel" that was awfully close to being on .5, only on the parallel by dropping the decimal places. I seem to remember it was about xx.46. I do need to look it up. Because nothing says says rigged by scary evil empires like dropping decimal places.


2). The Murder by Numbers #26 club. I don't care that the post title suggests you might acknowledge Jesse Belvin died at "26 or 27". You made it obvious he was part of the club. He died at 27, not 26. So unless you're trying to say 26 always equals 27 and never 26 you have no credibility. Well, you also have no credibility suggesting that.


3). Father Time and the Grim Reaper
I think I figured out how tho happened, but we may never know the full story. I do know the end result was another forced narrative to include a 33 that doesn't deserve to be acknowledged.


Here's how it goes: The origin of Father Time has roots in Cronus, with a U. A titan. Carried a Scythe as he was involved in harvesting crops stuff. He may or may not be how the grim reaper figure originated. Real scholars (i.e not gematria scholars) have debated this inconclusively. Cronos, with an O was the time guy. Their names have the same etymology, hence the confusion. So this reader contribution on Hubbard's blog goes into some numerology on the grim reaper and father time and gets lauded for his insight. And we can assume at least one cookie. But it's just a fairy tale. Every time the reaper is mentioned it's, "GRIMM REAPER" like death in a Brothers Grimm story. I don't mind the misstatement until it reaches the point if noting that GRIMM =33. While GRIM without the extra M does not.


Looks like our contributor got caught up in graphic novels and/or TV where Grimm Reapers are part of their universe. Nothing to do with Father Time. Puke up that cookie.



No comments:

Post a Comment