Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Oh. Sure. Yeah, Right

Those that know me are familiar with my lack of laughter. I'm the one cracking the joke. Like it's my part time job to make others laugh. Yesterday I was treated to a genuine lol moment.


Not a real laugh, it was supposed to be a derisive Nelson from the Simpsons, "Hah, hah!" but strangled in my throat as a real laugh combined with it producing a weird chortling sound I couldn't duplicate if I wanted to. If I had swallowed milk just before reading this it
surely would have flown out my nose.


Free To Find Truth blog, September 25th. Post title: Cognitive Diss sees things for what they are (YouTube video).


The first few sentences recap how Hubbard empathizes with the hope the sheep will wake up and the world will change. But it's a long road and there's a lot of work ahead.


"I'm telling you truthseeker, I'm nowhere near a perfect person, but steady like the tortoise is the way to be. That's how I am. I don't get too up, or too down."


<insert strangled chortle here>


WTF?


I've never read so much bipolar content as the past few months. He can't help himself from venting his frustration over perceived unfair treatment from Google. Seven video channels shut down in about three months. The blog had a post taken down by biblestudy.org for copyrighted content. Every time he reacts the same way. Complains in his blog. Continues to do things he's been told not to do. Repeat. Start a new channel, with the same type of commentary that got him in trouble before. His response to the biblestudy.org post? Copy and paste it in its entirety, word for word, into a new post. Hmmm. What could possibly go wrong here?


Here's a comment he made from the most recent YouTube channel shutdown, responding to someone comparing him to Gandhi.


"Gandhi was major shill. See my work on the murder of his wife by the numbers. Here's the real quote. You better help Zachary K. Hubbard kill all these kikes and worthless faggots, or we're all going to be killed first."




Whoa! Attu the Wonder Turtle hardly thinks death threats are a good idea. He fails to see the logic in killing. I thought the purpose was to wake people up? That's kind of hard to do when the target audience is dead.


This is *exactly* the kind of ranting that goes on that gets him in trouble in the first place. Not just him, I have more screen grabs of loyal followers offering up death threats and speech that clearly infringes on Google's prestated Community Guidelines.


Instead of complaining he should be happy that:


1). Google doesn't make good on their message that he's been banned from creating new channels. Of course there's another already created, with no disguising who it belongs to.


2). Bible study.org didn't notice that there are at least two other blog posts he took material from and flag those for copyright strikes.


3). And combining those two, that Google hasn't decided to go through his blog with a fine tooth comb. There's even a vague insinuation that politicians should be killed in there!


Hardly calm, slow and steady all the time.







No comments:

Post a Comment