Saturday, September 2, 2017

Gematria Debunked By Lack Of Fear And Respect

The stories of the feats of prowess of the NIPTUCKS demonstrating their awesomeness just keep growing. Magnetic fields guiding sports balls to the target. Virtually every celebrity born to lead a scripted life and die to suit the sadistic needs of these bastards. Or at least hit a homerun on the 187th day prior to the anniversary of the last Philadelphia sports championship (end date, prime numbers elision). Hurricanes manufactured by the government. Or faked with holograms it the same mind control chemicals used to make the hurricanes. Or both. Hard to tell. It's all very confusing. But then, they wouldn't be nearly infinitely powered but confusing entities if they weren't confusing, would they?


As with other varieties of conspiracy...lore...to avoid calling it a "theory" for a starting point, there is a sense of danger. We the mindless sheep need to be warned that the shadow empire/New World Order/Jewish Bankers/Freemasons/world governments/media/Illuminati/wolverines are taking over. Wake up or....I guess they'll be even more confusing.


There are several ways to approach the "us vs. them" angle, and in all scenarios the conspiracy pointer outers lose.


Even though the sheep must be warned, you obviously aren't that scared. Personally I'm terrified of turning the volume on my TV too loud in case it pisses off my neighbors, much less worrying about someone that can manufacture a fucking HURRICANE. A pointer outer of the hurricane manufacturers might want to step back and think about how vocal they want to be about it. Avoid the uncomfortable knock on the door:


"Hey, Frank, I represent the invisible empire, and we noticed your blog and videos. We'd really like you to knock it the fuck off. You get two warnings. This is the first. Next time, we break a pipe in your basement by increasing the pressure remotely. If that doesn't work, well, the plans for that tropical storm, Irma, brewing in the Atlantic haven't bern finalized yet. We could have her swing by for a visit. Or just break your hands and rip out your tongue. Have a nice day!"


As much as I'd like to be at times(not all the time, I really don't want the job pressure) I'm not a nearly infinitely powered being. So I can't be sure what goes through their minds. If the intent is to simply keep mocking us with numbers, your pointy outy group is completely ineffective. That awkward knock on the door I imagine goes something like this:


"Frank, buddy. I represent the sports branch of the shadow empire. We noticed that you picked up on LeBron James missing that dunk on purpose. And you know what, just to let you know. Since we can tell it bothers you so much, we're going to keep doing it. Check the Internet for Jersey numbers and lottery winners tomorrow. And don't try and grow a brain and tell anyone about this. I have friends in the hurricane division."


Now, a nearly infinitely powered super being/collective probably can hire a lot of flunkies. You guys seem to think that shills, maybe someone like me, are paid to counter your troof efforts. Lots of people would jump at the chance to sign up. I can only begin to imagine what kind of sweet dental plan an organization that can make hurricanes has. Even the benefit of not having my family and friends targeted by the next hurricane is enough incentive. That conversation:


"Frank, I feel like I know you. I wanted to make a difference, but just buckled under the overwhelming weight of what I was up against. I'm pretty low on the food chain in the hidden kingdom of evil, but I do get weekends off and three weeks vacation. You're kind of annoying. An equal opportunity annoyer. You seem to hate everyone. Blacks, Jews, Christians, gays, whatever. Pick your battles man. Maybe get a dog or at least a goldfish or hamster. I'm not saying you should join, but relax. Maybe if you bide your time without being so openly antagonistic the opportunity will arise. Who knows. If I don't get promoted to the hurricane division like I want,I just might sign up with you. But not until you can show a little restraint."



No comments:

Post a Comment